Old December 10th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Panasonic RF-8000 - WTF???

Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...160 061371327

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800... m200057226002

Old December 10th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
oups.com...
Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...160 061371327

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800... m200057226002

I know... insanity. Just buy a new Icom if you got that kinda money.

Rich

Old December 10th 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dorpmuller wrote:
"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
oups.com...
Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...160 061371327

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800... m200057226002

I know... insanity. Just buy a new Icom if you got that kinda money.

Rich

Yeah, but ya gotta admit the RF-8000 looks great, like a real radio
man's portable, unlike most of today's faggot ipod-lookalike Chinese
junk portables..

Old December 10th 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 9, 8:55 pm, "Somebody Somewhere" wrote:
Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...1327QQihZ006QQ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800...eceiver_W0QQit...

IMHO - RoyalFlash.Bay is the Uber-Radio-Mart seller of the
better quality Radios being offered on eBay Germany. ~ RHF
http://myworld.ebay.com/royalflash.bay/
Old December 11th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

This is the famous RF-8000 that this well-known
German marketer of used Grundig and mega-portables
has been trying to unload, at that exact price, for
months...

RHF wrote:

On Dec 9, 8:55 pm, "Somebody Somewhere" wrote:
Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...1327QQihZ006QQ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800...eceiver_W0QQit...

IMHO - RoyalFlash.Bay is the Uber-Radio-Mart seller of the
better quality Radios being offered on eBay Germany. ~ RHF
http://myworld.ebay.com/royalflash.bay/
.
.
. .

Old December 11th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Oviously,a collectors radio.For collectors who have buku piaster to
spend and there isn't anything wrong with that.I am still waiting on a
Watkins Johnson or Drake R8B radio to be waiting on me to buy for a few
dollars at the Goodwill store.
cuhulin

Old December 12th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9 Dec 2006 20:55:27 -0800, "Somebody Somewhere"
wrote:

Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...160 061371327

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800... m200057226002

I played with one of a long time ago.
It was in a very very sweet radio.
Out of my price range then and now.
de KA9AHQ
Use the email below please
edwAT thewrightsplace DOT us
The embedded reply address is to a[mb]use spammers