Old December 11th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Elad FDM77

Hi all, is anybody using a "griffin powermate" for tuning the FDM 77 ??

TIA

Tony

Old December 12th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Same here, with the SDR-1000. The PowerMate is very easy to set up, and
makes use of the many keyboard shortcuts available for the radio. I have the
PowerMate attached in the vertical plane on the SDR-1000's front panel; it
kinda simulates tuning with a "normal" radio. I like the ability to cycle
through tuning step changes with just a push of the knob.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.sdr-1000.blogspot.com

"Mark Harper" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Hi all, is anybody using a "griffin powermate" for tuning the FDM 77 ??

TIA

Tony

Hi tony

No...but I'm using one with the Winradio, all I did was set the
Powermate to mimic the up and down keys as needed, and that worked.

If the Elad has a similar method of tuning than thats what you need to
set up

73

Mark