Old December 15th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Four Dead in Oh-high-oh

"JoanD'arcRoast" wrote in message
. ..
In article , JoeSpareBedroom
wrote:

"Proud Neo-con American Right-wing Zionist/Christian Imperialist"
wrote in message ...
IRAN: STORM WARNING FROM STUDENT PROTESTORS

This could be our tax dollars at work, courtesy of the CIA. If it is, we
won't know for years, but it'll certainly put the Iraq mistake in
perspective.

Does this seem to you like it fits the usual CIA political agenda?

Actually, yes. It's one of the CIA's stated missions: Assisting groups who
share *our* agenda, whether it be with money, weapons, intelligence,
whatever. Sometimes, they actually pick the correct group to support and the
correct regime to annoy.

How does it put "the Iraq mistake" in perspective?

The final solution to the situation in Iraq will be similar, if not
identical to the one we would've used if he had NOT invaded the country. It
will involve pressure and influence, as opposed to the murder of our
soldiers by a senile president and handful of very spooky advisors in
Washington.

Old December 16th 06, 08:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message ...
[...]

Thanks for clarifying. You might enjoy reading "Blonde Ghost", if you
haven't already. Very even-handed and interesting. Thanks again.
Old December 16th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message ...
[...]

Pay attention to the news over the coming months. You might find it
interesting to see how Libya is going to be one of our new buddies in the
Middle East.