Old December 30th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I'm getting an interesting, strong station on 2305

Try listening to 3.215mhz instead and you may hear the same thing. It
could be an 'image' of the 3.215mhz transmission. They are very strong
into the northeast at night.
Good Luck

On 30 Dec 2006 05:34:37 -0800, "dead of night"
wrote:

I'm getting an interesting show on 2305. It's usually two men on a
radio show talking to each other. I believe that one is calling the
other on a phone line. They usually speak about how things are going
to get worse in the upcoming year, with more tornadoes, heat waves and
other calamaties. Has anyone else heard it?

Old December 30th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

I'm getting an interesting show on 2305. It's usually two men on a
radio show talking to each other. I believe that one is calling the
other on a phone line. They usually speak about how things are going
to get worse in the upcoming year, with more tornadoes, heat waves and
other calamaties. Has anyone else heard it?

3.215 at 23:30 UTC - Bible thumpers

Brian