RadioBanter

-   -   Are there 2 different versions of the E1? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/112830-there-2-different-versions-e1.html)

dead of night January 1st 07 03:35 PM

Are there 2 different versions of the E1?

Hi. On the Eton site I think I see 2 versions of this radio: The Eton
E1 and the Eton E1XM. Is it true that you can buy 2 versions of this
radiio: one with XM capability and one without?

weatherall January 2nd 07 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead of night
Hi. On the Eton site I think I see 2 versions of this radio: The Eton
E1 and the Eton E1XM. Is it true that you can buy 2 versions of this
radiio: one with XM capability and one without?

Yes. XM Radio service is only available in the United States and Canada, so Eton makes a product targeted to other regions as well.