Old January 1st 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Are there 2 different versions of the E1?

Hi. On the Eton site I think I see 2 versions of this radio: The Eton
E1 and the Eton E1XM. Is it true that you can buy 2 versions of this
radiio: one with XM capability and one without?

Old January 2nd 07, 12:22 AM
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead of night
Hi. On the Eton site I think I see 2 versions of this radio: The Eton
E1 and the Eton E1XM. Is it true that you can buy 2 versions of this
radiio: one with XM capability and one without?
Yes. XM Radio service is only available in the United States and Canada, so Eton makes a product targeted to other regions as well.
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/