Old January 1st 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default It's 2007 - So Now Simply Relax And Enjoy Listening To Your Radio(s) -and- Have A Happy And Prosperous New {News} Year !

On Jan 1, 6:51 am, lsmyer wrote:
1. Lose the 4 pounds I gained the week of Christmas. (I ate whole-grain
cereal for breakfast and I plan to take a walk this afternoon).

- 2. Get a new radio in 2007. (I'm strongly considering the new KA2100.
- I've never seen a reason to pay more for a Kaito, but now that
shipping
- from China has become so high, I might be getting my first soon.)

3. Get major stress out of my life. (I'm going through a divorce so that
should work itself out by itself in a few months.)
4. Get minor stress out of my life. (I was getting seriously annoyed by
that stupid guy who keeps putting down everybody's radios, so I blocked
his posts last night, and now this board is once again fun to read and
post in.)

Ismyer - OK - So Number Two (#2) Is Doable ~ RHF

So now simply relax and Enjoy Listening to your Radio(s)
-and- Have a Happy and Prosperous New {News} Year ! ~ RHF