Old January 10th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default they want me to lead men in battle, Hell no I punce

http://www.rrcom.com/you_&_your_stat...tures/pic.jpeg

DeLorean wrote:
So, let's re-cap Mark's wonderful life, as he tells it:

1) He was drafted into the US Army.
2) He is a member of the Chemical Corps.
3) The military won't let him retire.
4) He doesn't serve under the name 'Mark Morgan', but that's okay, 'cuz
the FBI, DOD, and CIA have all told him he can do it.
5) He is on-the-lam from stalking former marines and fatal
attractionex-wives
6) He was, until recently, paying $5/hr. to access his ISP
7) He has a 248 IQ, but can't figure out how to use a spell checker.
8) He is a bi-sexual 33 yr. old Pagan male ham who likes to be spanked.
9) He can't find any action on the military base in Central IL, so he has to
ask people on USENET.

Have I missed anything?

Oh, Wait! Mark recently said:

"they want to do soemthing I have never done before lead men in
battle
the war is treching things quuit e abit
I tell em no hell no and no ****ing way"

(One has to wonder what the war is "trechings"??)

Old January 10th 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default mar-fag on parade!

wrote:
On 9 Jan 2007 19:56:15 -0800, wrote:

http://www.rrcom.com/you_&_your_stat...tures/pic.jpeg

spaming this picture why woger
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

X-No-Archive:hey mar-fag, is that one of the K00KS you've been blowing?

Old January 10th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default woger on RRAPage