Old February 13th 07, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SWLOG?

Did Bob finally call it quits? Was up late, early and tried to find
the old website and had no luck?
Old February 13th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

drugs began to take hold. I remember Jim Douglas
saying something like:

Did Bob finally call it quits? Was up late, early and tried to find
the old website and had no luck?

He'd had enough of some users carping and criticising and just pulled
the plug. Can't say I blame him, really.

Fwiw, a new support group is on the go here...

Dave
Old February 13th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:06:23 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote in
:

drugs began to take hold. I remember Jim Douglas
saying something like:

Did Bob finally call it quits? Was up late, early and tried to find
the old website and had no luck?

He'd had enough of some users carping and criticising and just pulled
the plug. Can't say I blame him, really.

Fwiw, a new support group is on the go here...

Do you know of a link at which the program is still available for
download?

Old February 14th 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:47:29 GMT, Larry Dighera
wrote in :

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:06:23 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote in
:

drugs began to take hold. I remember Jim Douglas
saying something like:

Did Bob finally call it quits? Was up late, early and tried to find
the old website and had no luck?

He'd had enough of some users carping and criticising and just pulled
the plug. Can't say I blame him, really.

Fwiw, a new support group is on the go here...

Do you know of a link at which the program is still available for
download?

It's back: http://www.shortwavelog.com/2-download.html
I learned of this link from another kind reader of this newsgroup.
Old February 14th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in :

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:06:23 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote in
:

drugs began to take hold. I remember Jim Douglas
saying something like:

Did Bob finally call it quits? Was up late, early and tried to find
the old website and had no luck?

He'd had enough of some users carping and criticising and just pulled
the plug. Can't say I blame him, really.

Fwiw, a new support group is on the go here...

Do you know of a link at which the program is still available for
download?

It's back: http://www.shortwavelog.com/2-download.html
I learned of this link from another kind reader of this newsgrou

Are older versions that run on ME available ?

Old February 18th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in :

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:06:23 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote in
:

drugs began to take hold. I remember Jim Douglas
saying something like:

Did Bob finally call it quits? Was up late, early and tried to find
the old website and had no luck?

He'd had enough of some users carping and criticising and just pulled
the plug. Can't say I blame him, really.

Fwiw, a new support group is on the go here...

Do you know of a link at which the program is still available for
download?

It's back: http://www.shortwavelog.com/2-download.html
I learned of this link from another kind reader of this newsgroup.

SWLog is also available he
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=6923

Old February 19th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

.. .

wrote in :

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:06:23 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote in
:

drugs began to take hold. I remember Jim Douglas
saying something like:

Did Bob finally call it quits? Was up late, early and tried to find
the old website and had no luck?

He'd had enough of some users carping and criticising and just pulled
the plug. Can't say I blame him, really.

Fwiw, a new support group is on the go here...

Do you know of a link at which the program is still available for
download?

It's back: http://www.shortwavelog.com/2-download.html
I learned of this link from another kind reader of this newsgroup.

SWLog is also available he
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=6923

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:33:02 -0500, "Paul Zak"
wrote in
:

that's just a framed link to the real site.

Did you notice the 'Download' button in the middle of the row of
buttons at the top of the page?

Try this link to go directly to the download page:
http://www.shortwavelog.com/2-download.html