Old February 13th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default You got mail

I got mail too.Yesterday,my March 2007 snail mail issue of Popular
Science showed up here.Two days before that,my Feburary 2007 snail mail
issue of Popular Science showed up here and I haven't thumbed through
either one of them yet.I am feeling the ''urge'' to go sit on my
porcelain throne and thumb through my magazines.
cuhulin

Old February 13th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2007-02-13 13:39:42 -0500, said:

I got mail too.Yesterday,my March 2007 snail mail issue of Popular
Science showed up here.Two days before that,my Feburary 2007 snail mail
issue of Popular Science showed up here and I haven't thumbed through
either one of them yet.I am feeling the ''urge'' to go sit on my
porcelain throne and thumb through my magazines.
cuhulin

Could you be a bigger "tard?

Old February 14th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2007-02-13 13:39:42 -0500, said:

I got mail too.Yesterday,my March 2007 snail mail issue of Popular
Science showed up here.Two days before that,my Feburary 2007 snail mail
issue of Popular Science showed up here and I haven't thumbed through
either one of them yet.I am feeling the ''urge'' to go sit on my
porcelain throne and thumb through my magazines.
cuhulin

Could you be a bigger "tard?

Not only CAN be, He HAS been. Deviancy and stupidity seem to go hand in
hand.

http://snipurl.com/w380

http://snipurl.com/w37r

http://www.webspawner.com/users/bobert3/

mike
Old February 14th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Now wait a second,that bobert one,I never had anything to do with that.
cuhulin

Old February 16th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dude, you're not fooling anyone here. Anyone who reads that dialogue and
your posts knows that was you. Giving your name and address... how stupid
can you get? I'm really surprised those kids didn't call the cops.