Old February 25th 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

FYI - WCBS-AM's HD exciter must've been fixed.
They are back on HD.

Old February 27th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

David Frackelton Gleason, starring as 'Eduardo' in Pompous Poseur wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', tried yet again
come up
with some credible BS when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Gleason, wrote:

Welfare?

I see. Your income comes from where?

Several sources, none of them being welfare, prancer boy!

All of them sharing the commonality that they come from the
government,
as
opposed to money you earned, right?

Well, I did earn my benefits from the VA, and I did earn my Social
Security
benefits, and I did earn my pension from my previous place of
employment,
and I
did earn the money that is in the bank paying me interest!

An entitlement is just that... an entitlement, not a job. Just as I
thought.

Hey, Edweenie, I received a letter yesterday from my union pension fund
stating
that my first monthly pension check will be mailed out tomorrow.

Another "entitlement", boy!

I seem to have hit a nerve with you... you feeling guilty living off the
work of others?

Old February 27th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In 1969,I had a gall stone operation at St.Dominic's Hospital.
www.stdom.com At the time,I had Blue Cross Insurance.I cleared almost
$700.00 on my big old gallstones.(I still have my old two round birds
egg size gallstones,they are in a plastic pill bottle in my bedroom) I
wish I had a lot more gallstones so I could get some more
''entitlements''.
cuhulin

Old February 27th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, posting as the fraud 'Eduardo', proved yet again just
how stupid he really is when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Gleason, wrote:

[...]

Not all oh stupid one. I'm actually living off of my work.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 27th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Not all oh stupid one. I'm actually living off of my work.

I thought you said you were living off a disability settlement.

Old February 27th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', reaches for the life ring yet
again before he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Not all oh stupid one. I'm actually living off of my work.

I thought you said you were living off a disability settlement.

Just when did I say anything about a 'disability settlement', boy?

Old February 27th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

again before he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Not all oh stupid one. I'm actually living off of my work.

I thought you said you were living off a disability settlement.

Just when did I say anything about a 'disability settlement', boy?

I'm still waiting...

Old February 27th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo' since c.2000, struggled to collect
his thoughts but failed miserably when he wrote:

again before he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Not all oh stupid one. I'm actually living off of my work.

I thought you said you were living off a disability settlement.

Just when did I say anything about a 'disability settlement', boy?

I'm still waiting...

You referred to your alleged accident with an illegal alien...

Nothing at all 'alleged' about the accident, boy. It actually occurred!

Unlike most of the occurrences in your fantasy world.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 27th 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

again before he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Not all oh stupid one. I'm actually living off of my work.

I thought you said you were living off a disability settlement.

Just when did I say anything about a 'disability settlement', boy?

I'm still waiting...

You referred to your alleged accident with an illegal alien...

Nothing at all 'alleged' about the accident, boy. It actually occurred!

So what's the point? Don't deny it.

Old February 27th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', tried yet again to act coherently

again before he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Not all oh stupid one. I'm actually living off of my work.

I thought you said you were living off a disability settlement.

Just when did I say anything about a 'disability settlement', boy?

I'm still waiting...

You referred to your alleged accident with an illegal alien...

Nothing at all 'alleged' about the accident, boy. It actually occurred!

So what's the point? Don't deny it.

Point? The point is that I'm still waiting for you, retard boy, to tell me just
when and where I stated that I was 'living off a disability settlement'.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA