Old February 17th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Nobody "back home" would remember as I have nearly no family there and
left
a decade before the time adult friendships are developed. Who in the
would
_would_ know?

Obviously several people and/or institutions!

Not likely. You are fabricating to support your biases and bigotry. It would
be even more fun if I could find a Canadian relative of significance, but I
can not seem to find any for you to bash.

Of course, on my first daughter's birth certificate, dated
1965, the "father's name" has "Eduardo" as my second given name.

I somehow doubt that, but hey, it's YOUR fantasy, not mine.

Go for it. Write to the Registro demográfico in Quito, Ecuador and look for
Maria Luisa Gleason Parra. Of course, you will have to write in Spanish, oh
monolingual one.

There you go... but I fail to see how it matters what name I have and
use.
J. Paul Getty chose to use his second given name as opposed to the first
one... it was his choice, and he used it most of his life. Was he a fake
because he liked one name more than another?

You seem to attach importance to things that are either unimportant or
just
matters of personal choice.

Nah, I just attach importance to things I know are BS.

Only Karnak was prescient , and that was an act. You have no real way to
know.

Keep the laughs coming, prancer boy!

Have you ever thought that a bigot like you, who puts down Canadians and all
manner of other ethnic and national groups might just be the real source of
mirth on this ng?

No. But thanks for the laughs you've given me, oh fake one!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 17th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', tried yet again to
come up
with some credible BS when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Gleason, wrote:

Welfare?

I see. Your income comes from where?

Several sources, none of them being welfare, prancer boy!

All of them sharing the commonality that they come from the government,
as
opposed to money you earned, right?

Well, I did earn my benefits from the VA, and I did earn my Social
Security
benefits, and I did earn my pension from my previous place of employment,
and I
did earn the money that is in the bank paying me interest!

And how did I get to where I'm at today? It was all because of a Genuine
Hispanic
who wasn't supposed to be driving and decided to ignore that stop sign
(she was
late for her burger flipping job)... guess she couldn't understand
English.

And so you are going to take out the obvious and understandable frustration
of such an event on people who have nothing to do with the person who caused
your accident?

Awww... listen to the pathological liar whine.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 17th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, still prancing as 'Eduardo', swished over to his

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Gleason, wrote:

Welfare?

I see. Your income comes from where?

Several sources, none of them being welfare, prancer boy!

All of them sharing the commonality that they come from the government,
as
opposed to money you earned, right?

Well, I did earn my benefits from the VA, and I did earn my Social
Security
benefits, and I did earn my pension from my previous place of employment,
and I
did earn the money that is in the bank paying me interest!

An entitlement is just that... an entitlement, not a job. Just as I thought.

No, not just as you thought, retard boy... you originally thought I was on
welfare!

Pull your head out of your prancing ass.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 17th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason,wrote:

An entitlement is just that... an entitlement, not a job. Just as I
thought.

No, not just as you thought, retard boy... you originally thought I was on
welfare!

You are certainly, as I imagined, not living from your own work.

Listening to the radio is not a job, even for me.

Old February 17th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason,wrote:

An entitlement is just that... an entitlement, not a job. Just as I
thought.

No, not just as you thought, retard boy... you originally thought I was on
welfare!

You are certainly, as I imagined, not living from your own work.

Merely making do with the benefits (that I earned) the Genuine Hispanic bestowed
upon me prematurely!

Listening to the radio is not a job, even for me.

Presently it's not a job for me either!

Keep the laughs coming, oh retarded one!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 17th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
oups.com...

So, how much did you **** away, on your worthless HD radios ?

All the money I saved not spending on useless shortwave radios -
bwaHAHAHA!!!!

Old February 17th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Nobody "back home" would remember as I have nearly no family there and
left
a decade before the time adult friendships are developed. Who in the
would
_would_ know?

Obviously several people and/or institutions!

Not likely. You are fabricating to support your biases and bigotry. It would
be even more fun if I could find a Canadian relative of significance, but I
can not seem to find any for you to bash.

Of course, on my first daughter's birth certificate, dated
1965, the "father's name" has "Eduardo" as my second given name.

I somehow doubt that, but hey, it's YOUR fantasy, not mine.

Go for it. Write to the Registro demográfico in Quito, Ecuador and look for
Maria Luisa Gleason Parra. Of course, you will have to write in Spanish, oh
monolingual one.

Hey, did she get kicked out of Ecuador at gunpoint along with you?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 17th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

[...]

No, she is an Ecuadorian citizen, and currently owns several radio stations
there

Old February 17th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

[...]

She's an American citizen as well, right?