RadioBanter

-   -   I have Retured, Burr (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/115221-i-have-retured-burr.html)

download.com February 15th 07 12:10 AM

I have Retured, Burr

I have returned!

Greetings, I married a Pilipino, sold my business and retired to the
Philippines two years ago.

I just found a way to get back to the newsgroup.

Burr

RHF February 15th 07 07:30 AM

I have Retured, Burr

On Feb 14, 4:10 pm, "download.com" wrote:
I have returned!

Greetings, I married a Pilipino, sold my business and retired to the
Philippines two years ago.

I just found a way to get back to the newsgroup.

Burr

Burr - Nice to see that you are with us again. :o) ~ RHF

[email protected] February 15th 07 12:44 PM

I have Retured, Burr

On Feb 14, 7:10 pm, "download.com" wrote:
I have returned!

Greetings, I married a Pilipino, sold my business and retired to the
Philippines two years ago.

I just found a way to get back to the newsgroup.

Burr

Good to hear you're well and living the Good Life;

how is shortwave reception out in your part of the world..

Steve February 15th 07 06:13 PM

I have Retured, Burr

On Feb 14, 7:10 pm, "download.com" wrote:
I have returned!

Greetings, I married a Pilipino, sold my business and retired to the
Philippines two years ago.

I just found a way to get back to the newsgroup.

Burr

Welcome back! We tried to keep the group in at least as good a shape
as it was in when you left it.

Whatever February 16th 07 05:51 AM

I have Retured, Burr

Steve wrote:
On Feb 14, 7:10 pm, "download.com" wrote:

I have returned!

Greetings, I married a Pilipino, sold my business and retired to the
Philippines two years ago.

I just found a way to get back to the newsgroup.

Burr

Welcome back! We tried to keep the group in at least as good a shape
as it was in when you left it.

It's in worse shape now.