Old February 15th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I have Retured, Burr

I have returned!

Greetings, I married a Pilipino, sold my business and retired to the
Philippines two years ago.

I just found a way to get back to the newsgroup.

Burr

Old February 15th 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 14, 4:10 pm, "download.com" wrote:
I have returned!

Greetings, I married a Pilipino, sold my business and retired to the
Philippines two years ago.

I just found a way to get back to the newsgroup.

Burr

Burr - Nice to see that you are with us again. ) ~ RHF
Old February 15th 07, 12:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 14, 7:10 pm, "download.com" wrote:
I have returned!

Greetings, I married a Pilipino, sold my business and retired to the
Philippines two years ago.

I just found a way to get back to the newsgroup.

Burr

Good to hear you're well and living the Good Life;

how is shortwave reception out in your part of the world..

Old February 15th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 14, 7:10 pm, "download.com" wrote:
I have returned!

Greetings, I married a Pilipino, sold my business and retired to the
Philippines two years ago.

I just found a way to get back to the newsgroup.

Burr

Welcome back! We tried to keep the group in at least as good a shape
as it was in when you left it.

Old February 16th 07, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steve wrote:
On Feb 14, 7:10 pm, "download.com" wrote:

I have returned!

Greetings, I married a Pilipino, sold my business and retired to the
Philippines two years ago.

I just found a way to get back to the newsgroup.

Burr

Welcome back! We tried to keep the group in at least as good a shape
as it was in when you left it.

It's in worse shape now.

Burr and the Typhoon dxAce Shortwave 3 September 28th 06 10:16 PM
News From Burr dxAce Shortwave 6 August 1st 06 12:59 AM
Burr [email protected] Shortwave 1 November 13th 05 06:37 PM
Burr dxAce Shortwave 1 September 10th 05 01:33 PM
Burr and N8KDV OT Spammers Michael Bryant Shortwave 5 January 18th 04 10:13 PM