Old February 16th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Yo answers

Answering some questions from tomorrow

I hope to finish my slop-er "L" long-wire today and have it running by this
afternoon. Today is the Chinese Christmas and tomorrow is New Years so I won't
get a lot of DXing done today or tomorrow but I'll sure be glad to have this
antenna up and running.

The long leg is going to be north-south and the short leg east-west. I hope
to find some coax for the run in.

I have been using the "double Yo-Yo" I got from that radio guy years ago on
the north east cost that no one seems to like but we always got alone fine.
The antenna worked well and I have enjoyed DXing but I look forward to the
long-wire.

I have used the single Yo-YO that came with my YB400 here at the beach on
both sides and it has worked great. If you all remember I have used this
antenna all over the world and always had great things to say about it.

The next thing I will do is get my scanner working but there is not much to
listen to here. Maybe the international flight coming in and that will be
about it in English. My wife has listened and said that there are some
"lovers" talking on one freg so maybe she can listen the power company is
also on the radio. I'll just have to start keeping logs and see what I can
find.

You all remember, I am on the other side of the world from the USA and it is
tomorrow, 12 hours later then NY city.

More later.

Burr

Old February 17th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
"download.com" wrote in message

You all remember, I am on the other side of the world from the USA and it
is tomorrow, 12 hours later then NY city.

More later.

Burr

I read this post two hours before you posted it.. cuz I'm two hours ahead
of you.

You "fast" Brenda, FAST