RadioBanter

-   -   QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations have English on the SAP Channel ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/115546-question-why-h%2All-dont-spanish-language-radio-tv-stations-have-english-sap-channel.html)

RHF February 22nd 07 08:40 AM

QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations have English on the SAP Channel ?

R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

Gueriteº February 22nd 07 06:13 PM

QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations have English on the SAP Channel ?

They don't want you gringos to know that they are talking about you.

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.
.
. .

RHF February 22nd 07 06:15 PM

On Feb 22, 10:13 am, "Gueriteº" wrote:
They don't want you gringos to know that they are talking about you.

"RHF" wrote in message

ups.com...

R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.
.

Si ! ~ RHF
.
.
.. .

David Eduardo February 22nd 07 07:15 PM

"Gueriteº" wrote in message
They don't want you gringos to know that they are talking about you.

No, that is not it. SAP in Spanish offers a signficant new audience for
English langauge TV. SAP in English offers little or no benfit to Spanish
TV's. SAP is not a requirement, so the incentive is purely economic: more
salable viewership. Since there is no return on investment for English SAP,
no station will do it.

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
R A N T

bpnjensen February 22nd 07 07:29 PM

QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations have English on the SAP Channel ?

On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

Bruce Jensen

David Eduardo February 22nd 07 07:36 PM

QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations have English on the SAP Channel ?

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

That is precisely why SAP would have no benefit... totally different
cultural values.

[email protected] February 22nd 07 07:36 PM

QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio andTV...

Keeping Up Apperances.I like the one where Mrs.Bucket and Richard were
out riding around in their car and she saw a Horse out in a field and
she so adroitly averted her eyes.
cuhulin

David Eduardo February 22nd 07 07:47 PM

wrote in message
Keeping Up Apperances.I like the one where Mrs.Bucket and Richard were
out riding around in their car and she saw a Horse out in a field and
she so adroitly averted her eyes.
cuhulin

I think you have just determined the meaning of life.

dxAce February 22nd 07 07:55 PM

QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TVStations have English on the SAP Channel ?

David Eduardo wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

That is precisely why SAP would have no benefit... totally different
cultural values.

Exactly, and we are being invaded.

David Eduardo February 22nd 07 08:02 PM

QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations have English on the SAP Channel ?

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

That is precisely why SAP would have no benefit... totally different
cultural values.

Exactly, and we are being invaded.

No more than when the Irish and then the Germans and then the Italians came
in waves.