Old February 22nd 07, 08:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations have English on the SAP Channel ?

R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF
Old February 22nd 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

They don't want you gringos to know that they are talking about you.

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Old February 22nd 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 22, 10:13 am, "Gueriteº" wrote:
They don't want you gringos to know that they are talking about you.

"RHF" wrote in message

ups.com...

R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.
.

Si ! ~ RHF
.
.
.. .

Old February 22nd 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Gueriteº" wrote in message
They don't want you gringos to know that they are talking about you.

No, that is not it. SAP in Spanish offers a signficant new audience for
English langauge TV. SAP in English offers little or no benfit to Spanish
TV's. SAP is not a requirement, so the incentive is purely economic: more
salable viewership. Since there is no return on investment for English SAP,
no station will do it.

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
R A N T

Old February 22nd 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

Bruce Jensen

Old February 22nd 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

That is precisely why SAP would have no benefit... totally different
cultural values.

Old February 22nd 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio andTV...

Keeping Up Apperances.I like the one where Mrs.Bucket and Richard were
out riding around in their car and she saw a Horse out in a field and
she so adroitly averted her eyes.
cuhulin

Old February 22nd 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
Keeping Up Apperances.I like the one where Mrs.Bucket and Richard were
out riding around in their car and she saw a Horse out in a field and
she so adroitly averted her eyes.
cuhulin

I think you have just determined the meaning of life.

Old February 22nd 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

That is precisely why SAP would have no benefit... totally different
cultural values.

Exactly, and we are being invaded.

Old February 22nd 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

That is precisely why SAP would have no benefit... totally different
cultural values.

Exactly, and we are being invaded.

No more than when the Irish and then the Germans and then the Italians came
in waves.