Old February 27th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies

Default local cops having authority over cb's.

"------------" wrote in message
ups.com...
I also disagree that local police should be given authority to arrest
violations of cb radio.(Although it's sort of already done).

A few years ago, I bought a cb. I hadn't been on the air in decades. I
put the antenna on my car first. But then I had to go somewhere
before I could hook up the cb.

So even though I didn't have a cb in my car, a cop followed me for
several miles, following every turn I made, until he got a call on his
radio to go somewhere else.

He was obviously following me just because I had a cb antenna on my
car. Not because of any cb transmissions I made while driving. How
could I without a cb in my car at the time?

I wonder what he would have done if he found out that there wasn't any
cb in my car.

How do you like that aol proxy?!?!?!

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

Old February 27th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't tote my CB Radios.
cuhulin