Old March 1st 07, 08:42 PM posted to us.military.army,alt.war.vietnam,soc.culture.vietnamese,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Laos: Still a Secret War

Laos: Still a Secret War

January 19, 2007
Before me on hands and knees were hundreds of men, women, and children
crying and screaming for me to save them from communist soldiers.
Lao and Vietnamese government soldiers ambushed them on April 6, 2006, while
searching for food in the forest. The massacre resulted in 26 killed and 5
wounded. Only one adult male was killed, the other victims were 8 women and
17 children. In the days that followed, 5 infants died because their dead
mothers could not breast-feed them. This is only one small incident out of
thousands reported and documented since 1975.
Some speculate the Lao military is just using them for live fire exercises.
http://www.worldpress.org/Asia/2641.cfm
Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides; cuius fidei merces est videre
quod credis.
http://www.FrontPageMag.com & http://China-E-Lobby.blogspot.com
http://www.WhatTheWestNeedsToKnow.com & http://www.ObsessionTheMovie.com

Old March 1st 07, 11:32 PM posted to us.military.army,alt.war.vietnam,soc.culture.vietnamese,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 1, 3:42 pm, "HD Radio Fan" wrote:
Laos: Still a Secret War

January 19, 2007
Before me on hands and knees were hundreds of men, women, and children
crying and screaming for me to save them from communist soldiers.
Lao and Vietnamese government soldiers ambushed them on April 6, 2006, while
searching for food in the forest. The massacre resulted in 26 killed and 5
wounded. Only one adult male was killed, the other victims were 8 women and
17 children. In the days that followed, 5 infants died because their dead
mothers could not breast-feed them. This is only one small incident out of
thousands reported and documented since 1975.
Some speculate the Lao military is just using them for live fire exercises.
...http://www.worldpress.org/Asia/2641.cfm
Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides; cuius fidei merces est videre
quod credis.http://www.FrontPageMag.com&http://C...eedsToKnow.com &http://www.ObsessionTheMovie.com

If these people really want help from America then they're just going
to have to strike oil.
This is the 21st century and we just don't like messing around with
oilless peeps.
Same deal goes for Sudan. Find the oil and we'll be right over.

Old March 1st 07, 11:45 PM posted to us.military.army,alt.war.vietnam,soc.culture.vietnamese,rec.radio.shortwave

N9NEO wrote:

[...]

Where have you been? Sudan DOES have oil.

Old March 2nd 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

We have to do another Vietnam in Laos again? I am too old and fat and
out of shape,my health isn't so good anymore,I have a heart murmor,(I
have had a heart murmor all my life,I almost died when I was a year old)
I cranked my left wrist two or three years ago.What about my little
doggy,I don't want to leave her.When I was at Fort Hood in 1965 I got a
letter from home,my Cocker Spaniel dog ran out in the road and got hit
by a car.I can't go now.Draft those ''democrats'' on my street and send
them,they really NEEEDDD to be Drafted.
cuhulin

Old March 2nd 07, 07:58 PM posted to us.military.army,alt.war.vietnam,soc.culture.vietnamese,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Still a Secret War

"HD Radio Fan" wrote in message
Laos: Still a Secret War

January 19, 2007
Before me on hands and knees were hundreds of men, women, and children
crying and screaming for me to save them from communist soldiers.
Lao and Vietnamese government soldiers ambushed them on April 6, 2006,
while
searching for food in the forest. The massacre resulted in 26 killed and 5
wounded. Only one adult male was killed, the other victims were 8 women
and
17 children. In the days that followed, 5 infants died because their dead
mothers could not breast-feed them. This is only one small incident out of
thousands reported and documented since 1975.
Some speculate the Lao military is just using them for live fire
exercises.
http://www.worldpress.org/Asia/2641.cfm

My God, it saddens me to no end. I won't say why. But there are reasons
why many of us based out of Thailand both PCS and TDY should despise
President Ford and Congress in 1975.

It has removed 3607 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Old March 3rd 07, 07:13 PM posted to us.military.army,alt.war.vietnam,soc.culture.vietnamese,rec.radio.shortwave

Daryl Hunt wrote:

[...]

Why? Come on...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Operation Frequent Wind 1975

AMERICA IN DANGER: Secret Torture Rooms [email protected] CB 1 July 13th 06 09:02 PM
AMERICA IN DANGER: Secret Torture Rooms [email protected] Antenna 1 June 29th 06 03:22 AM
TORTURE IN USA: Secret Aerosol Rooms [email protected] Antenna 0 June 19th 06 05:13 PM
Voice of Vietnam-A04 N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 19th 04 05:42 PM
Fwd: V of Vietnam A04 WA4009SWL Shortwave 0 March 17th 04 08:58 PM