Old March 4th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Papua N Guinea

Papua N Guinea

Working very hard to get anything!!!!
And it's not that far away!!

sinpo 1-2-2-3-2

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E

Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat 800, YB400

Drake SW8, 200' LW

Old March 4th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote:

Papua N Guinea

Working very hard to get anything!!!!
And it's not that far away!!

Keep trying Cousin.... I'm pullin for you.

Hey, give me a call when ye get home.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 4th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Didn't put the time, 2320z

Old March 4th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote:

Didn't put the time, 2320z

Hey, I kissed a few, but never noted the time either...

....you are forgiven.

Your Miami friend,

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 4th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote:

Be home the 18th for one week, this is home now

OK, but let me know where I might speak with you briefly. OK?

Old March 4th 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You got it, I'll send an email

Old March 4th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

"download.com" wrote:

Didn't put the time, 2320z

Hey, I kissed a few, but never noted the time either...

...you are forgiven.

Your Miami friend,

dxAce
Michigan
USA

you and Burr running drugs now?

mike
Old March 4th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"download.com" wrote:

Didn't put the time, 2320z

Hey, I kissed a few, but never noted the time either...

...you are forgiven.

Your Miami friend,

you and Burr running drugs now?

Not at all, we are both Miami Indians... ya got a problem with that, boy?

If so, please let us know, we got a way to handle that kind of **** through
Ottawa...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 4th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

you and Burr running drugs now?

mike

*KERPLONK*

Papua New Guinea - Radio New Ireland dxAce Shortwave 6 March 2nd 07 11:19 AM
Papua New Guinea 3.385 mhz Ken Wilson Shortwave 0 January 2nd 05 01:58 PM
Papua New Guinea Mike Terry Shortwave 1 October 30th 04 07:25 PM
Catholic Radio on shortwave from Papua New Guinea Mike Terry Shortwave 0 June 10th 04 03:19 PM
Papua New Guinea 4890 N8KDV Shortwave 9 January 6th 04 12:56 PM