Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default WTT Icom R71a High perf /for IC-R75

hello,
I have a Icom R71a, with pbt that I am interested in trading for a
R-75, hopefully with Rado or Kiwa mods.

Before those of you who play internet shark wade in (an old radio for
a new radio?) I would like to add that this radio has some very
valuable options that are quite sought after in the market.

This is the High Performance version modified by EEB- and it has the
EEB HP gold sticker.They did a 24 hour burn-in and did front-end
upgrade, audio mod, added FL-44a filter, HD power supply, agc time-
constant change, spike protection, RFI line filter and more! When i
sent it to EEB for the mods they also sent radio back to icom for
battery replacement.

this radio comes with EX-310 voice synthesizer, (2) unused ck-70 Icom
dc kits with icom plug for R-71, RC-11 unused remote control, and the
FM module installed.

I have noticed that people are paying quite a lot for the FL44a
filter, fm, speech, and remote on the net for their radios. I think
(and thats just what I think from "net reading impressions" )that
several of these options are scarce and going for around $100 each.
There is a very slight bend in the pbt shaft, works fine and one
little 1cm blemish on top of radio.

I am also open to a sale. Every button and switch works. right now i
am listening to the Cyrstal Ship SW pirate on 6875 mhz at about 10 S
units on the nice s-meter this radio has. Please contact me for more
information if interested. Thanks.
Flamers,please expend your comments elsewhere, again, thank you.
Phil

ICOM R71A $425 safetypro Equipment 0 November 28th 05 11:08 PM
FS: Icom R71A and SP3 Chris Dorn Swap 0 February 11th 04 11:30 PM
FS ICOM R71A & IC-SP3 Rigali5 Shortwave 0 February 7th 04 03:51 PM
F/S Icom R71A tim Swap 0 July 23rd 03 04:04 AM
F/S Icom R71A tim CB 0 July 23rd 03 04:02 AM