Old March 10th 07, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Cold War is starting again

I just listened to Russian talk about the bad Americans aiming their guns at
China so China has the right to arm itself.

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E, Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat800, YB400

Drake SW8, BC895XLT

200' Long Wire & Dipole

Old March 10th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote in message
I just listened to Russian talk about the bad Americans aiming their guns
at China so China has the right to arm itself.

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E, Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat800, YB400

Drake SW8, BC895XLT

200' Long Wire & Dipole

China's spies 'very aggressive' threat to U.S.
Source: Washington Times
China's intelligence services are among the most aggressive at spying on the
United States, followed by Cuban, Russian and Iranian spy agencies,
according to the U.S. government's top counterintelligence coordinator.

Old March 10th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote in message
I just listened to Russian talk about the bad Americans aiming their guns
at China so China has the right to arm itself.

TAIWAN has the right to arm itself!

No mention of Communist China's 1000 missiles aimed at democratic and free
Taiwan?
Why am I not surprised?

Old March 10th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"HD Radio Fan" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote in message
I just listened to Russian talk about the bad Americans aiming their
guns
at China so China has the right to arm itself.

TAIWAN has the right to arm itself!

No mention of Communist China's 1000 missiles aimed at democratic and free
Taiwan?
Why am I not surprised?

You make it sound like I said something about Taiwan. You sure sound strong
in your opinion where you from, where are you getting your info.
Remember, there are two sides to everything.

Burr

Old March 10th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

rug rat baby I sometimes get stuck with rug rat sittin.

www.devilfinder.com Robokopp Sweetly she sleeps
cuhulin

Old March 10th 07, 08:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeah ..... So ?

both side have had 'guns' aimed at each other for years. The United States
has lost all of it credibility as
a 'peaceful nation' when it attacked Iraq without just cause. (anyone with
at least half a brain KNEW there was
NO weapons of mass destruction in Iraq LONG before the war even started.)

I don't blame Iran or any other country wanting to build nuclear weapons (
hell the USA has them, why should they
TELL others they can't ) its the ONLY way they have to deter an unwarranted
attack.

If you really think about it, the USA had missles aimed at Russia back in
the 60's, litteraly at their back door, but when
Russia tried to place missles at the USA's back door in Cuba, all hell about
broke loose.
( same glove .... different hand ) Why is it OK for the USA to do something
then TELL the rest of the world
they CAN'T do the exact same thing. The USA uses double standards, what even
'suits' their best interests is now
the 'law'. And before I catch a lotta crap, yes I DO live in the USA. For
the first time in American history, our
government is doing things ( to its own citizens ) that my father fought in
WWII to help eliminate. Land of the free ?
well maybe so, but alittle less free everyday.

Old March 10th 07, 11:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

labtech1 wrote:

[...]

Have you purchased your prayer rug yet?

Old March 10th 07, 11:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

(
[...]

I'm studying Buddhist and trying to learn Chinese.

Burr

Old March 10th 07, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Have you purchased your prayer rug yet?

I'm studying Buddhist and trying to learn Chinese.

How about Tagalog?

Not much, every one speaks English so I don't have to learn Tagalong.

Just starting to get well, going to bed soon.

Did you go to the Winter Gathering 070127

Burr

The Old Cold Water Pipe SR Shortwave 9 September 16th 06 03:13 AM
Cold/Heat Clark CB 63 January 28th 06 03:24 AM
Cold War Back On David Shortwave 2 July 14th 05 06:54 PM
Cold Solder Charles P.L. Stokes Equipment 9 April 12th 05 08:23 PM
Walkiing in The Cold Diverd4777 Shortwave 7 January 9th 04 06:51 AM