Old March 10th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Cold War is starting again

"dxAce" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Have you purchased your prayer rug yet?

I'm studying Buddhist and trying to learn Chinese.

How about Tagalog?

Not much, every one speaks English so I don't have to learn Tagalong.

Just starting to get well, going to bed soon.

Did you go to the Winter Gathering 070127

Winter Gathering?

http://www.miamination.com/Miamination/events.htm

That's the Oklahoma band of the tribe... not Indiana.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

YES BUT, show me the way to the Indiana Tribe. There looks like to me there
is nothing to see.

Good night

Burr

Old March 10th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

http://www.miamiindians.org/

Old March 10th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce"

http://www.miamiindians.org/

Steve, I love the tribe and all that but this site has not been up dated in
a year.

I have written the people at the collage that are working on the tribe and
all kind of stuff.

I'll be glad to send you my files if you like.

Lets go to email

Burr

Old March 10th 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote:

"dxAce"

http://www.miamiindians.org/

Steve, I love the tribe and all that but this site has not been up dated in
a year.

Hey! Don't blame me, I'm not the webmaster nor the Chief!

Old March 10th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote:

"dxAce"

http://www.miamiindians.org/

Steve, I love the tribe and all that but this site has not been up dated
in
a year.

Hey! Don't blame me, I'm not the webmaster nor the Chief!

I'm not, I even offered to run the site years ago but they seem to be happy
as is!!

First thing in Zen, "What is, is"

I'm gone.

Burr

Old March 10th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote in message
I just listened to Russian talk about the bad Americans aiming their guns
at China so China has the right to arm itself.

TAIWAN has the right to arm itself!

No mention of Communist China's 1000 missiles aimed at democratic and free
Taiwan?
Why am I not surprised?

Old March 10th 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"labtech1" wrote
(anyone with at least half a brain KNEW there was
NO weapons of mass destruction in Iraq LONG before the war even started.)

Would you be so kind as to list ALL those people who had half-a-brain before
the war started?

LMFAO at the ignorant, dumb, stupid, Neo-Liberal brainwashed imbecile -
bwaHAHAHA....

Old March 10th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

WONDERFUL! Now the US will rebuild its Army and make more NUKES!

Back to the GOOD OLD DAYS!

"download.com" wrote in message
I just listened to Russian talk about the bad Americans aiming their guns
at China so China has the right to arm itself.

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E, Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat800, YB400

Drake SW8, BC895XLT

200' Long Wire & Dipole

Old March 10th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"HD Radio Fan" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote in message
I just listened to Russian talk about the bad Americans aiming their
guns
at China so China has the right to arm itself.

TAIWAN has the right to arm itself!

No mention of Communist China's 1000 missiles aimed at democratic and free
Taiwan?
Why am I not surprised?

You make it sound like I said something about Taiwan. You sure sound strong
in your opinion where you from, where are you getting your info.
Remember, there are two sides to everything.

Burr

Old March 10th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

rug rat baby I sometimes get stuck with rug rat sittin.

www.devilfinder.com Robokopp Sweetly she sleeps
cuhulin

The Old Cold Water Pipe SR Shortwave 9 September 16th 06 03:13 AM
Cold/Heat Clark CB 63 January 28th 06 03:24 AM
Cold War Back On David Shortwave 2 July 14th 05 06:54 PM
Cold Solder Charles P.L. Stokes Equipment 9 April 12th 05 08:23 PM
Walkiing in The Cold Diverd4777 Shortwave 7 January 9th 04 06:51 AM