RadioBanter

-   -   FA:/ MFJ 1026 Noise cancelling Antenna or Phaser (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/116526-fa-mfj-1026-noise-cancelling-antenna-phaser.html)

mike March 11th 07 11:54 PM

FA:/ MFJ 1026 Noise cancelling Antenna or Phaser

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=009

Everyone and anyone who is interested in an MFJ-1026 should know they
work well, but luckily the next after I used this device the power
company found the noise source and it was not on the same grid as my
house. Miraculously this device cancelled the noise out. For some
reason I have recieved no bids and it is going for $9.99 no reserve.

Paul Zak March 12th 07 01:55 AM

FA:/ MFJ 1026 Noise cancelling Antenna or Phaser

I'm confused by the discrepancy between your post below & the ebay listing;
are you selling it for $9.99 as stated below or auctioning it off to the
highest bidder as the auction indicates?

ups.com...

RHF March 12th 07 02:55 AM

On Mar 11, 6:55 pm, "Paul Zak" wrote:
I'm confused by the discrepancy between your post below & the ebay listing;
are you selling it for $9.99 as stated below or auctioning it off to the
highest bidder as the auction indicates?

"mike" wrote in message

ups.com...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=190090874179&...

Everyone and anyone who is interested in an MFJ-1026 should know they
work well, but luckily the next after I used this device the power
company found the noise source and it was not on the same grid as my
house. Miraculously this device cancelled the noise out. For some
reason I have recieved no bids and it is going for $9.99 no reserve.- Hide quoted text -

PZ - The eBay Auction Price is now at $31
plus $16 S&H with 3+ Days to go . ~ RHF