Old March 11th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FA:/ MFJ 1026 Noise cancelling Antenna or Phaser

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=009

Everyone and anyone who is interested in an MFJ-1026 should know they
work well, but luckily the next after I used this device the power
company found the noise source and it was not on the same grid as my
house. Miraculously this device cancelled the noise out. For some
reason I have recieved no bids and it is going for $9.99 no reserve.

Old March 12th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm confused by the discrepancy between your post below & the ebay listing;
are you selling it for $9.99 as stated below or auctioning it off to the
highest bidder as the auction indicates?

ups.com...

Old March 12th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 11, 6:55 pm, "Paul Zak" wrote:
I'm confused by the discrepancy between your post below & the ebay listing;
are you selling it for $9.99 as stated below or auctioning it off to the
highest bidder as the auction indicates?

"mike" wrote in message

ups.com...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=190090874179&...

Everyone and anyone who is interested in an MFJ-1026 should know they
work well, but luckily the next after I used this device the power
company found the noise source and it was not on the same grid as my
house. Miraculously this device cancelled the noise out. For some
reason I have recieved no bids and it is going for $9.99 no reserve.- Hide quoted text -

PZ - The eBay Auction Price is now at $31
plus $16 S&H with 3+ Days to go . ~ RHF