RadioBanter

-   -   Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/117354-eduardo-dont-let-door-hit-you-ass-way-out.html)

[email protected] March 27th 07 10:11 PM

Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

"Univision Acquisition A Done Deal"

http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntr...t=InkHeadlines

If they don't automatically get rid of you, when they clean-house,
hopefully word has gotten around your office about you blogging 24/7,
and maybe, some of your new bosses read blogs. Either way - adios,
****er !

David Eduardo March 27th 07 11:37 PM

Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Univision Acquisition A Done Deal"

http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntr...t=InkHeadlines

If they don't automatically get rid of you, when they clean-house,
hopefully word has gotten around your office about you blogging 24/7,
and maybe, some of your new bosses read blogs. Either way - adios,
****er !

There are no new bosses... the company continues with the same executives
except the CEO, since our current CEO is retiring.

dxAce March 27th 07 11:45 PM

Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Univision Acquisition A Done Deal"

http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntr...t=InkHeadlines

If they don't automatically get rid of you, when they clean-house,
hopefully word has gotten around your office about you blogging 24/7,
and maybe, some of your new bosses read blogs. Either way - adios,
****er !

There are no new bosses... the company continues with the same executives
except the CEO, since our current CEO is retiring.

Time to move the dead wood out. After all, folks above 55+ just don't matter.

David Eduardo March 27th 07 11:47 PM

Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Univision Acquisition A Done Deal"

http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntr...t=InkHeadlines

If they don't automatically get rid of you, when they clean-house,
hopefully word has gotten around your office about you blogging 24/7,
and maybe, some of your new bosses read blogs. Either way - adios,
****er !

There are no new bosses... the company continues with the same executives
except the CEO, since our current CEO is retiring.

Time to move the dead wood out. After all, folks above 55+ just don't
matter.

Fortunately, you don't run _any_ media company.

dxAce March 27th 07 11:52 PM

Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Univision Acquisition A Done Deal"

http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntr...t=InkHeadlines

If they don't automatically get rid of you, when they clean-house,
hopefully word has gotten around your office about you blogging 24/7,
and maybe, some of your new bosses read blogs. Either way - adios,
****er !

There are no new bosses... the company continues with the same executives
except the CEO, since our current CEO is retiring.

Time to move the dead wood out. After all, folks above 55+ just don't
matter.

Fortunately, you don't run _any_ media company.

Yeah, you lucked out! I would have **** canned your pathologically lying ass
many moons ago.

David Eduardo March 28th 07 12:01 AM

Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Univision Acquisition A Done Deal"

http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntr...t=InkHeadlines

If they don't automatically get rid of you, when they clean-house,
hopefully word has gotten around your office about you blogging
24/7,
and maybe, some of your new bosses read blogs. Either way - adios,
****er !

There are no new bosses... the company continues with the same
executives
except the CEO, since our current CEO is retiring.

Time to move the dead wood out. After all, folks above 55+ just don't
matter.

Fortunately, you don't run _any_ media company.

Yeah, you lucked out! I would have **** canned your pathologically lying
ass
many moons ago.

As I said, fortunate. But for the listeners

[email protected] March 28th 07 12:07 AM

Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

On Mar 27, 10:01?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
"Univision Acquisition A Done Deal"

http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntr...t=InkHeadlines

If they don't automatically get rid of you, when they clean-house,
hopefully word has gotten around your office about you blogging
24/7,
and maybe, some of your new bosses read blogs. Either way - adios,
****er !

There are no new bosses... the company continues with the same
executives
except the CEO, since our current CEO is retiring.

Time to move the dead wood out. After all, folks above 55+ just don't
matter.

Fortunately, you don't run _any_ media company.

Yeah, you lucked out! I would have **** canned your pathologically lying
ass
many moons ago.

As I said, fortunate. But for the listeners- Hide quoted text -

Yea Eduardo, your are on of those 55+ "fringe listeners" that don't
count - new ownership always "cleans house".

[email protected] March 28th 07 12:10 AM

Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

On Mar 27, 10:01?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
"Univision Acquisition A Done Deal"

http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntr...t=InkHeadlines

If they don't automatically get rid of you, when they clean-house,
hopefully word has gotten around your office about you blogging
24/7,
and maybe, some of your new bosses read blogs. Either way - adios,
****er !

There are no new bosses... the company continues with the same
executives
except the CEO, since our current CEO is retiring.

Time to move the dead wood out. After all, folks above 55+ just don't
matter.

Fortunately, you don't run _any_ media company.

Yeah, you lucked out! I would have **** canned your pathologically lying
ass
many moons ago.

As I said, fortunate. But for the listeners- Hide quoted text -

Yea Eduardo, your are one of those 55+ "fringe listeners" that don't
count - new management/ownership always cleans out the "dead wood" -
adios, ****er !

David Eduardo March 28th 07 12:26 AM

Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 27, 10:01?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

Yea Eduardo, your are on of those 55+ "fringe listeners" that don't
count - new ownership always "cleans house".

Our outgoing CEO is in his 70's... didn't he count?

dxAce March 28th 07 12:29 AM

Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Univision Acquisition A Done Deal"

http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntr...t=InkHeadlines

If they don't automatically get rid of you, when they clean-house,
hopefully word has gotten around your office about you blogging
24/7,
and maybe, some of your new bosses read blogs. Either way - adios,
****er !

There are no new bosses... the company continues with the same
executives
except the CEO, since our current CEO is retiring.

Time to move the dead wood out. After all, folks above 55+ just don't
matter.

Fortunately, you don't run _any_ media company.

Yeah, you lucked out! I would have **** canned your pathologically lying
ass
many moons ago.

As I said, fortunate. But for the listeners...

.... who'd probably rebel if they knew their music was being programmed by a 60+
has-been.