Old March 31st 07, 10:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why Not Post

Why not post all this HD stuff to the MW list, this is a shortwave list!!!!!

Burr

Old March 31st 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Why Not Post "HD" Radio News and Information at the "HD Radio" NewsGroup - Brilliant !

On Mar 31, 2:36 am, "download.com" wrote:
Why not post all this HD stuff to the MW list, this is a shortwave list!!!!!

Burr

Burr - I would Agree ~ RHF

But there is also an "HD" Radio Group
for all these "HD" Radio Postings.

(OT) : Why Not Post "HD" Radio News and Information
at the "HD Radio" NewsGroup - Brilliant !
HD RADIO = http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
HDRADIO = http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
HD RADIO NEWS = http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
HDRADIO INFO = http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/

Yes - Hello and Welcome to the "HD Radio" NewsGroup
Gee I thought that 'David Eduardo' would have been a
Charter Member -or- the Owner of this Group. ~ RHF

The "HD Radio" NewsGroup

HD RADIO = http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/

in the market place, HD Radios & Receivers and Technology,
Programming, Reception, and in general anything concerning HD Radio
that shouldn't be clogging up other NewsGroups, like
Rec.Radio.Shortwave.
Old March 31st 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 31, 5:36 am, "download.com" wrote:
Why not post all this HD stuff to the MW list, this is a shortwave list!!!!!

Burr

I agree. Would you folks who are discussing HD radio please take your
discussion to a more appropriate group?

Steve

Old March 31st 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

"download.com" wrote:

Why not post all this HD stuff to the MW list, this is a shortwave list!!!!!

Because Edweenie is retarded.. ?

Because it is similar to DRM on shortwave. If you have read my posts on
DRM and HD on AMBCB you can see the same pattern of false claims being
made for both digital systems.

Some people just do not understand technology but if they have an
economic interest they will try to sell it to you anyway. Sales people
are like that and will lie to your face. Edweenie is just such an
individual who has perfected his pitch to the point he believes his own
BS.

No sense letting his problem be our problem. Put the jerk in the kill
file.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California