Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31st 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RHF's Plan For The "HD" AM/MW Radio Band - Going All Digital And Beyond !

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 31, 12:34?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

I have an idea, Eduardo - I saw in another thread that your sister is
a lawyer.

--- actually, it is one of my daughters. But reading comprehension is not
one of your strong suits.

How about I give you my name and address, so the HD Radio
Alliance/iBiquity can sue me for spreading links to other peoples'
works.

------ and for lying about things like "increased skywave" and so on.

Then I will have Kahn represent me,

------ Kahn is about 182 years ond. Hope for a quick resolution.

and we can get all the
issues with IBOC and iBiquity's sole-source, non-competitve contract
award out in the public forum ?

--------- it already has been. The FCC is aware of the system's contractual
terms, and approved it.

I would welcome having the big bullies
sue me, for all the money we have, then I could counter-sue for
hundreds-of-millions, and finally get all the press coverage we want.
Sound good to you ? Wouldn't the public love that huge corporations
are ganging-up to sue a blogger ?

------ I think the issue here is going after someone who, for months, has
been spreading lies and misinformation. It's not about blogging. It's about
the lies.