Old April 4th 07, 06:22 PM posted to alt.sports.basketball.nba.boston-celtics,alt.sports.basketball.nba.mil-bucks,alt.sports.basketball.nba,alt.sports.basketball.nba.atlanta-hawks,rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Race for Second, Second to Last that Is

On Apr 2, 12:32 pm, "simon" wrote:
Current Standings

Celtics: 23-50, leading the pack
Bucks: 25-47, 2 1/2 back
Atlanta: 27-47, 3 1/2 back but 4 in the win column
Charlotte: 28-46, 4 1/2 back but 5 in the win column

The 76ers and Trailblazers are 29-44 6 games ahead of the Celtics
meaning they would have to lose pretty much the remainder of their
games and hope that the Celtics 6-3 or better down the stretch, and
everyone else wins games aka they got pretty much no shot.

Remaining Schedules

Celtics: @MIL, MIA, @IND, @ATL, PHI, MIL, @ORL, @MIA, DET
Bucks: NO/OK, BOS, @ATL, NY, ORL, IND, @BOS, CHA, ATL, @CLE
Atlanta: @NJ, MIL, @PHI, BOS, WAS, @CLE, @MIL, IND
Charlotte: WAS, @WAS, IND, @MIA, MIA, @CHI, @MIL, NY

Breakin it Down

The Celtics had this in their hands but have continued to win ball
games since Pierce came back. Thus they need to take Pierce out during
clutch time. They have even been winning close games against playoff
teams, the Cavs and the Magic. The Bucks and Hawks on the other end
have both lost 6 in a row. The Hawks might sideline Joe Johnson for
the remainder of the season, to 'not damage him further'. I find it
classic how between these 4 teams they have 5 games in the last two
weeks against each other and the two biggest competitors have 2
against each other.

Personally I think the Bucks get it done and the Celtics slide between
them and the Hawks, why because the Celtics under Doc and Danny can't
do anything right. They will most likely defeat the Bucks this week
and next week and catapult the horrid Bucks into the 2 hole.

You can be excited down the stretch for games with the Pacers to sneak
into the playoffs only to get dumped by the Pistons in round one, me
I'd rather watch these teams fight for the best chance of getting
Durant and Oden.

http://simononsports.blogspot.com

The Celtics are a bitch team for bitch fans from a bitch town. Bitches.

Old April 4th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:
SNIP

The Celtics are a bitch team for bitch fans from a bitch town. Bitches.

I am going to block you because you are an abusive lout with the
verbiage of the sewer.

I don't have to deal with such foulness in the rest of my life nor
will I here.

PLONK

--
www.wymsey.co.uk
Old April 4th 07, 08:54 PM posted to alt.sports.basketball.nba.boston-celtics,alt.sports.basketball.nba.mil-bucks,alt.sports.basketball.nba,alt.sports.basketball.nba.atlanta-hawks,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 4, 10:22 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
On Apr 2, 12:32 pm, "simon" wrote:

[...]

The Celtics are a bitch team for bitch fans from a bitch town. Bitches.- Hide quoted text -

El Fake-O-Eduardo - Clearly 'you' Know "Bitch" ~ RHF
Old April 4th 07, 09:17 PM posted to alt.sports.basketball.nba.boston-celtics,alt.sports.basketball.nba.mil-bucks,alt.sports.basketball.nba,alt.sports.basketball.nba.atlanta-hawks,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Another Off-Topic Post by El-Fake-O-Eduardo

On Apr 2, 12:32 pm, "simon" wrote:

[...]

.
.

(OT) : Another Off-Topic Post by El-Fake-O-Eduardo

Once Again We Are Treated To Another Off-Topic Post by
an Individual {Poser}
* Who will not even Post under his own name or Screen ID
and is a Spineless Poser.
* Who By Being a Poser {Impostor} of a real person proves
that he is a sad sick immature person
* Who lacks the "Cajonies" to be real or taken seriously.

in my most humble opinion ~ RHF