Old April 4th 07, 08:21 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bush attacks Syria last year: Pelosi come latley to the party

Gandalf Grey wrote:
"Gr" wrote in message

"Gandalf Grey" Gandalf grey @ VD Clinic .org wrote in message
om...
as usual.I guess Pukelosi was getting another facelif last year when Bush
first bitch slapped Syria.

Bush: Syria should press Hezbollah
Damascus maintains public support of militant group

Oh yeah, we see how the world listens to Bush. The most disrespected
President in US history.

Only by Terrorist Democrats , But even they cant bring themselves to keep
the promises to their k00k voter base. No wonder the Commies are out for
Pelosi's blood.

CODEPINK plans takeover of Pelosi's office

By Klaus Marre

March 22, 2007

Anti-war group CODEPINK is planning to take over House Speaker Nancy
Pelosi's office at 4:00 pm, the group said.

Protesters plan to play "Pin the war on the Donkey" to show their
frustration with the Democratic leadership's inaction of ending the war in
Iraq.

CODEPINK is expecting arrests

War Protestors Camp Out At Pelosi's S.F. Home
Want To Bring Troops Home Now
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...cal&id=5113461

Pelosi Has CODEPINK Arrested
Nancy Pelosi had the Capitol Police round up the CODEPINK kooks outside her
office and drag them away this morning, provoking a round of whining and
sobbing: Anti-war protesters arrested at Pelosi's office.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...24893&only&rss

Pelosi should be spinning around on the end of my throbbing manhood,
not flitting around Damascus. What a ditzy broad!

Old April 4th 07, 09:21 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Another Off-Topic Post by El-Fake-O-Eduardo

On Apr 4, 12:21 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
Gandalf Grey wrote:
"Gr" wrote in message

"Gandalf Grey" Gandalf grey @ VD Clinic .org wrote in message
. com...
[...]

not flitting around Damascus. What a ditzy broad!- Hide quoted text -

(OT) : Another Off-Topic Post by El-Fake-O-Eduardo

Once Again We Are Treated To Another Off-Topic Post by
an Individual {Poser}
* Who will not even Post under his own name or Screen ID
and is a Spineless Poser.
* Who By Being a Poser {Impostor} of a real person proves
that he is a sad sick immature person
* Who lacks the "Cajonies" to be real or taken seriously.

in my most humble opinion ~ RHF
Old April 4th 07, 09:30 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

Gandalf Grey wrote:
"Gr" wrote in message

[...]

.
.
. .

..

George W Bush TIME Man Of the Year Steveo CB 3 December 22nd 04 09:03 PM
OT Bush Sends 70 Year Old Retired Army Colonel To Afghanistan On Active Duty RHF Shortwave 1 December 13th 04 06:42 PM
OT Bush Sends 70 Year Old Retired Army Colonel To Afghanistan OnActive Duty dxAce Shortwave 0 December 13th 04 01:45 PM
Radio Free Syria dxAce Shortwave 0 September 6th 04 04:46 PM
(OT) N. Korea-Syria N8KDV Shortwave 0 May 16th 04 12:35 PM