Old April 5th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT The truth about Mr. Ed...

In a shocking revelation. the beliefs of millions of faithful watchers
is shattered.

http://www.snopes.com/lost/mistered....n=color#toggle

Please check out the especially troubling 'black/white' button that
easily exposes the cover-up.

The world is a poorer place due to this shameless deception.

mike
Old April 5th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Of course Mr.Ed really couldn't talk,but my little doggy really can say
my Larry name.
cuhulin

Old April 5th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"m II" wrote in message news:ZvZQh.39537$x9.19380@edtnps89...

In a shocking revelation. the beliefs of millions of faithful watchers is
shattered.

http://www.snopes.com/lost/mistered....n=color#toggle

Please check out the especially troubling 'black/white' button that easily
exposes the cover-up.

The world is a poorer place due to this shameless deception.

They ALMOST had me till they got to the referees and the Johnny Cash
concert.. ROTFLMAO!!!

Old April 6th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:
They ALMOST had me till they got to the referees and the Johnny Cash
concert.. ROTFLMAO!!!

Yeah, I had to read that page a few times too. I was thinking, how
could football players be running into referees; they weren't watching
on TV? I mean, I didn't have a color set until 1982, and a zebra on a
black and white TV looks just like a zebra.

Then I noticed the tiny link at the bottom of the page....

Old April 6th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Beloved Leader" wrote in message
ups.com...

Brenda Ann wrote:
They ALMOST had me till they got to the referees and the Johnny Cash
concert.. ROTFLMAO!!!

That is going to take a lot of laufting and rolling!!!

Old April 6th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

They ALMOST had me till they got to the referees and the Johnny Cash
concert.. ROTFLMAO!!!

I wish this were as funny. What the hell is going on in the States?
This is disgusting.

Jackson, MS -- Bolstered by the state of Kansas' recent measure removing
the requirement for the teaching of evolution in public schools,
yesterday afternoon the Mississippi legislature passed a bill
eliminating fractions and decimal points from the mathematics curriculum
of all public secondary schools in the state.

http://www.snopes.com/lost/fraction.htm

mike