Old April 6th 07, 04:19 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.democrats,rec.radio.shortwave

Default AF FIGHTER PILOT COMES OUT FOR 9/11

David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:
"sandman" wrote in message ...

Air Force Fighter Pilot and Instructor Comes Out for 9/11 Truth

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...07_b_Pilot.htm
Monday April 2, 2007

Every day, additional military and government people come out for 9/11
truth. The latest is Col. Guy S. Razer.

Col. Guy S. Razer, MS, U.S. Air Force (ret) - Retired U.S. Air Force
fighter pilot (F-111, F-15E, F-16, B-1, F-18, Mig-29, and Suu-22). Flew
combat missions over Iraq. Former instructor at the USAF Fighter Weapons
School and NATO's Tactical Leadership Program.

Col. Razer's statement:

"After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced
that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and
committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest
levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 [570 feet tall, 47 stories, and not hit by
an airplane] shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned.
There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a
coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building's collapse before
it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning
evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states
"they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building
collapse."

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took
an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against
all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not
make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty
to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter
how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and
who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us
who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us
had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only
heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Though I am happy to see any voice raised in opposition to the US corporate
political Coup D'Etat of 2000, deeply covered by the events of 911, this has
been going on for some time.

http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

Come to my office in Glendale and I will gladly stuff my boot up your
ass.