Old April 6th 07, 02:35 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pitch Problems in Singing (Blake & Sanjaya)

JohnGavin wrote:
Seems like there are 2 reasons for pitch problems in a singer.

Reason #1 is a faulty innate sense of pitch. In other words - tone
deafness - you play a note for someone, and they can't accurately sing
it back to you.

Reason #2 - the singer does have a good sense of pitch, but faulty
breath control (lack of support) makes the pitch come out off-center
(sharp or flat). This is more fixable.

I'd say that both Blake and Sanjaya both get off pitch sometimes due
to reason #2. They both could improve a great deal with some coaching.

That Sanjaya is a cutie. I'd like to bury him and lay my eggs on
him :--))

Old April 6th 07, 08:39 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 6, 12:35�pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
JohnGavin wrote:
Seems like there are 2 reasons for pitch problems in a singer.

Reason #1 is a faulty innate sense of pitch. *In other words - tone
deafness - you play a note for someone, and they can't accurately sing
it back to you.

Reason #2 - the singer does have a good sense of pitch, but faulty
breath control (lack of support) makes the pitch come out off-center
(sharp or flat). *This is more fixable.

I'd say that both Blake and Sanjaya both get off pitch sometimes due
to reason #2. *They both could improve a great deal with some coaching.

That Sanjaya is a cutie. I'd like to bury him and lay my eggs on
him :--))

You are a lucky man, David Eduard - when, was the last time you had a
piece-of-ass ?

Old April 6th 07, 09:38 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,rec.radio.shortwave

oups.com...
JohnGavin wrote:
Seems like there are 2 reasons for pitch problems in a singer.

Reason #1 is a faulty innate sense of pitch. In other words - tone
deafness - you play a note for someone, and they can't accurately sing
it back to you.

Reason #2 - the singer does have a good sense of pitch, but faulty
breath control (lack of support) makes the pitch come out off-center
(sharp or flat). This is more fixable.

I'd say that both Blake and Sanjaya both get off pitch sometimes due
to reason #2. They both could improve a great deal with some coaching.

That Sanjaya is a cutie. I'd like to bury him and lay my eggs on
him :--))

You are a lucky man, David Eduard - when, was the last time you had a
piece-of-ass ?

Ask the impostor who posted the message.

Old April 6th 07, 10:33 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:
oups.com...
JohnGavin wrote:
Seems like there are 2 reasons for pitch problems in a singer.

Reason #1 is a faulty innate sense of pitch. In other words - tone
deafness - you play a note for someone, and they can't accurately sing
it back to you.

Reason #2 - the singer does have a good sense of pitch, but faulty
breath control (lack of support) makes the pitch come out off-center
(sharp or flat). This is more fixable.

I'd say that both Blake and Sanjaya both get off pitch sometimes due
to reason #2. They both could improve a great deal with some coaching.

That Sanjaya is a cutie. I'd like to bury him and lay my eggs on
him :--))

You are a lucky man, David Eduard - when, was the last time you had a
piece-of-ass ?

Ask the impostor who posted the message.

Hee hee...just kidding. I can have a piece of ass anytime I want it.
Get a little bit of crack in your pocket and you'll have more pieces
of ass than you can handle.

Funny how one kind of crack can get you into a different kind of crack.