RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : ? Do You Dream In High Definition {HD} All-Digital Color ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/117833-re-ot-do-you-dream-high-definition-%7Bhd%7D-all-digital-color.html)

RHF April 8th 07 10:07 AM

(OT) : ? Do You Dream In High Definition {HD} All-Digital Color ?

On Apr 7, 5:22 pm, wrote:
High Def what? When I hit the sack,I usually try to make myself dream
that I am in a big Cattle Drive (I have a Lucid Dreaming book here
somewhere,but I never got around to reading that book) from Texas to
Montana and my little Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dogwww.cattledog.com www.acdca.org is helping us move them Cattle
along.
cuhulin,the Cattle Drive Cowboy

Cuhulin -and- What Color Are Your Dream Cattle ? ~ RHF

* Basic Black-and-White Holstein ?

* Classic All "Black" Angus ?

* White Faced Red/Brown Hereford ?

* White/Tan/Brown Guernsey ?

* Or simply a Solid Color Jersey ?

* Then again you can get a Texas Longhorn
in just about any Color you want . . .

RHF April 8th 07 10:12 AM

On Apr 8, 2:07 am, "RHF" wrote:
On Apr 7, 5:22 pm, wrote:

High Def what? When I hit the sack,I usually try to make myself dream
that I am in a big Cattle Drive (I have a Lucid Dreaming book here
somewhere,but I never got around to reading that book) from Texas to
Montana and my little Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dogwww.cattledog.comwww.acdca.org is helping us move them Cattle
along.
cuhulin,the Cattle Drive Cowboy

Cuhulin -and- What Color Are Your Dream Cattle ? ~ RHF

* Basic Black-and-White Holstein ?

* Classic All "Black" Angus ?

* White Faced Red/Brown Hereford ?

* White/Tan/Brown Guernsey ?

* Or simply a Solid Color Jersey ?

* Then again you can get a Texas Longhorn
in just about any Color you want . . .
.
.
. .

-Re-Write-

* Then again you can Dream about a Texas Longhorn
in just about any Color you want including . . .
"Dusty Trail" Cattle Drive Red or Brown ~ RHF