Old April 8th 07, 10:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : ? Do You Dream In High Definition {HD} All-Digital Color ?

On Apr 7, 5:22 pm, wrote:
High Def what? When I hit the sack,I usually try to make myself dream
that I am in a big Cattle Drive (I have a Lucid Dreaming book here
somewhere,but I never got around to reading that book) from Texas to
Montana and my little Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dogwww.cattledog.com www.acdca.org is helping us move them Cattle
along.
cuhulin,the Cattle Drive Cowboy

Cuhulin -and- What Color Are Your Dream Cattle ? ~ RHF

* Basic Black-and-White Holstein ?

* Classic All "Black" Angus ?

* White Faced Red/Brown Hereford ?

* White/Tan/Brown Guernsey ?

* Or simply a Solid Color Jersey ?

* Then again you can get a Texas Longhorn
in just about any Color you want . . .
Old April 8th 07, 10:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 8, 2:07 am, "RHF" wrote:
On Apr 7, 5:22 pm, wrote:

High Def what? When I hit the sack,I usually try to make myself dream
that I am in a big Cattle Drive (I have a Lucid Dreaming book here
somewhere,but I never got around to reading that book) from Texas to
Montana and my little Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dogwww.cattledog.comwww.acdca.org is helping us move them Cattle
along.
cuhulin,the Cattle Drive Cowboy

Cuhulin -and- What Color Are Your Dream Cattle ? ~ RHF

* Basic Black-and-White Holstein ?

* Classic All "Black" Angus ?

* White Faced Red/Brown Hereford ?

* White/Tan/Brown Guernsey ?

* Or simply a Solid Color Jersey ?

* Then again you can get a Texas Longhorn
in just about any Color you want . . .
.
.
. .

-Re-Write-

* Then again you can Dream about a Texas Longhorn
in just about any Color you want including . . .
"Dusty Trail" Cattle Drive Red or Brown ~ RHF

High Definition Radio like sideband Mike S. Shortwave 0 April 27th 06 11:56 PM
AKC definition All AKC are Gay CB 19 July 19th 05 04:30 AM
FA: PACE high quality digital readout, temperature controlled solder/desoldersolder station Radiodan-W7RF Swap 0 May 15th 05 07:54 AM
High Definition [email protected] Broadcasting 14 April 8th 05 06:56 AM
High-el needs to learn the definition ofstalking Dave Heil Policy 0 August 18th 03 04:54 AM