Old April 19th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hundreds of Fishing Boats Caught in Ice Pack

A CBC News report at 10 pm stated that hundreds of fishing boats and a
Coast Guard vessel were caught in a giant pack ice field off the east
cost of Newfoundland. Although most marine communication is VHF ,
there may be some HF communications going on. I am out of range, but
maybe some closer could have a listen to Coast Guard and fish boat
frequencies.

Old April 19th 07, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In message .com,
ve3... writes
A CBC News report at 10 pm stated that hundreds of fishing boats and a
Coast Guard vessel were caught in a giant pack ice field off the east
cost of Newfoundland. Although most marine communication is VHF ,
there may be some HF communications going on. I am out of range, but
maybe some closer could have a listen to Coast Guard and fish boat
frequencies.

Is this further evidence of global warming?
Ian.

Old April 19th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 19, 10:47 am, Ian Jackson
wrote:
In message .com,
ve3... writes

--

Did you know that every glacier in North America is advancing? They
don't tell you that in the pc media. As warming continues, more

Old April 19th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeah,you gotta watch out for that ice.When I lived up North,several
times before I slipped down.I can't walk on ice.
They can have it!
cuhulin

Old April 19th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have to watch Mrs.Bucket on Radio tb now.
I hate ice.I don't even have any ice in my refrigerator.NO ice for me! I
hate tea too.
cuhulin

Old April 19th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"ve3..." wrote:

On Apr 19, 10:47 am, Ian Jackson
wrote:
In message .com,
ve3... writes

[...]

Didn't they go up there to beat seals?

Old April 19th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Did you know that every glacier in North America is advancing? They
don't tell you that in the pc media. As warming continues, more
moisture is produced in the atmosphere. Historical records show that
warming and rising co2 levels always precede an ice age which comes
suddenly.

So the scientists of the 60's and 70's are correct!

Old April 19th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 19, 3:12 pm, dxAce wrote:
"ve3..." wrote:
On Apr 19, 10:47 am, Ian Jackson
wrote:
In message .com,
ve3... writes

[...]

Didn't they go up there to beat seals?- Hide quoted text -

Yup - Those at the top of the chain fishing for seals with clubs and
rifles. No worse or better than killing a cow, chicken, pig, dolphin
or fish for it's protein.

Old April 19th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What's his name,Beery used to ''steal'' stuff from movie studios and
rent that stuff ''he stold'' out to other movie studios.(Wallace Beery)
www.devilfinder.com Cantaria Raglan Road

cuhulin

Old April 19th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Doggy,she just now took me out in the front yard.(she took a squirt) I
checked my snail mail mail box too by the side of the road.(junk mail,I
thowed it in that cardboard box on my front porch) At the same
time,somebody was letting that ''democrat house boy'' out of that red
and white whatever kind of a vehicle that is,catty corner across the
road from me.I Hollerrelerd out,, Down town Bagdad!!!!!!!
cuhulin