Old April 21st 07, 04:52 AM posted to soc.culture.korean,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.gw-bush,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kooky Koreans play voilent online video games 6 Hrs/day

On Apr 20, 6:10 am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:

Bigoted asshole, much?- Hide quoted text -

HA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Of all the people who should talk Brenda Ann, you rug-munching dyke
piece of ****.

Old April 21st 07, 09:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Imagine - Cuhulin and Blueberry Doggy on the Couch

On Apr 20, 9:27 am, wrote:
I Joined the U.S.Army for three years.(did you get that? I Joined up,I
wasen't Drafted) I got out on an Honorable Discharge on the morning of
October 29,1965 at Fort Hood,Texas.Go and look it up on Page Three at,www.angelfire.com/md2/Ldotvets

tain is me,aboot five clicks down past the picture of Riley.
cuhulin

Cuhulin - Heck - I though you were going to treat us to a
Picture of You and Blueberry Doggy on the Couch ~ RHF
http://www.ivygateblog.com/images/couch%2520potato.jpg
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscart...s/rron387l.jpg
http://www.fred.net/brv/mips.JPG
Then again you could always Invite one of the Ladies
next door over for a Beer
http://www.squoogy.com/images/CouchPotato.jpg
Nothing comes between Cuhulin and his Web TV
http://www.redferret.net/Images/lbc2000PCrig_small.jpg
Alas the Time has come for Reality to Set-In
http://www.sethbarnes.com/imagefolde..._potato_lg.jpg
Together On Vacation in Florida
http://www.helloworlditsme.com/image...ndje-thumb.jpg
Move Over and Say Good Night Blueberry Doggy . . .
http://canyouhearmenow.typepad.com/p...n/mynapcap.jpg
Old April 21st 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

http://www.fred.net/brv/mips.JPG

We don't want cuhulin's porn posted here. Show some class.

Dumbass Canuck = Class ??????

Old April 21st 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

http://www.fred.net/brv/mips.JPG

We don't want cuhulin's porn posted here. Show some class.

Dumbass Canuck = Class ??????

The inbred cuhulin is a CANADIAN? Judging by his stupidity and support
of all things dxAceholish I could have sworn he was from the Southern US.

mike
Old April 22nd 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 14:54:04 GMT, m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

http://www.fred.net/brv/mips.JPG

We don't want cuhulin's porn posted here. Show some class.

Dumbass Canuck = Class ??????

The inbred cuhulin is a CANADIAN? Judging by his stupidity and support
of all things dxAceholish I could have sworn he was from the Southern US.

mike

Actually, I think that the is from your fat ass momma's loins!

Old April 22nd 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Mike - Rejoice in Being a Canadian and All Things Canada

On Apr 21, 6:35 am, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:

http://www.fred.net/brv/mips.JPG

We don't want cuhulin's porn posted here. Show some class.

mike

M II,

To your skewed odd-ball Can-A-Duh-Ian Way-of-Thinking
All Things American are PORN.

Fortunatly the vast majority of good Canadians can enjoy
some good old American Humor.

While most Americans can enjoy a Good Laugh at themselves.

Mike - Rejoice in Being a Canadian and All Things Canada
and get-over your 'immature' Anti-American Bashing Phase. ~ RHF