Old April 22nd 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "The Great Global Warming Swindle"

Take a look at this film also..

Good film..

Cosmic RAYS cause cloud formation (???)

Hmm..

How about the dust clouds coming off Africa, forming Thunder storms
over the Atlantic..
or salt , or dust particles, forming nuclei for super cooled water
vapor..

Cloud seeding ( remember how that's done ?)

- Possibly correlate Hand Gun Sales to Temperature rise worldwide..

- or the sale of Frisbees to sea level rise..

- Cosmic rays??

- Several good points correlating solar activity with tempurature

they neglect testing land use / forestation / deforestation cycles..

Still a good film

worth the time to watch it . .

Old April 22nd 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Truth Revealed - "The Great Global Warming Swindle"

On Apr 21, 6:25 pm, wrote:
Take a look at this film also..

Good film..

Cosmic RAYS cause cloud formation (???)

Hmm..

How about the dust clouds coming off Africa, forming Thunder storms
over the Atlantic..
or salt , or dust particles, forming nuclei for super cooled water
vapor..

Cloud seeding ( remember how that's done ?)

- Possibly correlate Hand Gun Sales to Temperature rise worldwide..

- or the sale of Frisbees to sea level rise..

- Cosmic rays??

- Several good points correlating solar activity with tempurature

they neglect testing land use / forestation / deforestation cycles..

Still a good film

worth the time to watch it . .

Barnega,

Thanks for the Video Link to :
"The Great Global Warming Swindle"

Well worth the Time spent watching the Video - If . . .
You Doubt the Sciencific Claims {Evidence ?} behind
the Claims that Mankind is Causing Global Warming.

PASS IT ON - "The Great Global Warming Swindle"

eMail a Copy of the Link to Everyone You Know to Alert
them to The Truth About the Questionable Science used
to Hype-Up the Hysteria to Promote the Environment
Activist's Cause of Global Warming.

AL GORE LIED - "The Great Global Warming Swindle"

The Truth is Temperture Change -leads- CO2 by about
800 Years -and- The False CO2 Claims for Global Warming
are based on CO2 causing {leading} Temperture Change.
- - - Even Al Gore show that in his own Global Warming
Scare-the-Media Graphs.

TELLING THE TRUTH - "The Great Global Warming Swindle"

SCIENCIFIC EVIDENCE - Does show that the primary 'cause'
of Global Warming and Global Cooling is the Sun's Cycles;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_Cycle
Cosmic Ray Levels from the Sun;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Rays
and the Amount of Clouds in the Earth's Atmospere that are
related to Cosmic Rays impacting the Earth from the Sun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clouds
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_atmosphere

SAVE THE WORLD -Stop- "The Great Global Warming Swindle"

wow - i was almost swindled by al gore
-but- real science set me free ~ RHF
Old April 24th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 21, 6:25 pm, wrote:
Take a look at this film also..

Good film..

Cosmic RAYS cause cloud formation (???)

Hmm..

How about the dust clouds coming off Africa, forming Thunder storms
over the Atlantic..
or salt , or dust particles, forming nuclei for super cooled water
vapor..

Cloud seeding ( remember how that's done ?)

- Possibly correlate Hand Gun Sales to Temperature rise worldwide..

- or the sale of Frisbees to sea level rise..

- Cosmic rays??

- Several good points correlating solar activity with tempurature

they neglect testing land use / forestation / deforestation cycles..

Still a good film

worth the time to watch it . .

A number of things aid in cloud formation, including the things that
you mentioned, such as dust, etc. But they are not all that helps to
form clouds.
"Cosmic Rays" is really not a good way to discribe these things
probably as what they really are, are highly energetic particles.
About 90% of these particles are protons, 8 or 9% are
helium nuclei - also called alpha particles, and the rest are
electrons. A great deal comes from our own Sun, but we also receive
quite an amount from the rest of space, from our Galaxy, from beyond
our galaxy, unknown sources. Even the furthest reaches of the
observable universe. The amount we receive changes for various
reasons. Such as Solar Flares on our Sun, (as we know, these can cause
all kinds of problems here on Earth.) Gamma Ray Bursts, Active
Galactic Nuclei, SuperNova Bursts etc, although, to be fair, we
receive little from supernovas, since in the past couple of hundred
years these have been quite far away. And that's good. We really don't
want a close one. It could make for a very, very bad time for us here
one Earth if one went off within about thirty light years of us. In
recorded history, we have not had a really close one.
You may find this web site to be of some interest....
http://www.spacecenter.dk/
Cato