Old May 23rd 07, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Default - Global Warming? So What? Remember the Ice Age Scare?

On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:01:30 +0430, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:

"KE4ODD" wrote
For the folks that get confused when I post from different computers:

Whatever.

Now a more interesting idea is pondering how the simple act of lifting via,
helium filled baloon, an electic cable on either side of some power
distribution lines to short them out, could produce large power grid
disruptions.

I wonder how many contaminated fruit flies would have to be released while
driving around Florida in order to devistate the fruit industry there.

Any ideas KE4ODD? They are fun little creatures, I kept a batch of them
flying around my kitchen fed on used tea bags of all things, and the
occasional bit of orange peel and for a treat a full half an orange. They
are very prolific and no doubt could be easily raised by the tens of
billions.

Load up the trunk of your car, start a small 12 volt van and blow them into
the air from a 2 inch hole in the back of your car.

Drive around, the orange producing region, touring the area, taking in a
little sun, smile at the pretty girls.

Smuts, Rusts and other fungal spores are pretty easy to culture as well,
but a little more difficult to distribute since they don't have wings. An
aircraft would be particularly effective.

Don't you agree?

Wood it is!
__________________________________________________ __

For the folks that get confused when I post from different computers:

KE4ODD, Tracy Fort, Beerbarrel and whatever the hell else you want to call me are all the same person!....ME!
Old May 23rd 07, 06:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

"KE4ODD" wrote
Wood it is!

Ooh, you are coming to give me your woodie ay?

You know. So far, AmeriKKKa has managed to murder 100,000 innocent women
and children in Iraq.

I give my permission to any agrieved party from Iraq to take the lives of
an equivalent number of AmeriKKKan woman and children.

Don't you think that is fair recompence KE4ODD?

Old May 23rd 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:21:30 +0430, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:

"KE4ODD" wrote
Wood it is!

Ooh, you are coming to give me your woodie ay?

Yep!
__________________________________________________ __

Old May 23rd 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

wrote:

"KE4ODD" wrote
Wood it is!

Ooh, you are coming to give me your woodie ay?

You know. So far, AmeriKKKa has managed to murder 100,000 innocent women
and children in Iraq.

I give my permission to any agrieved party from Iraq to take the lives of
an equivalent number of AmeriKKKan woman and children.

Don't you think that is fair recompence KE4ODD?

I think we have finally found a bigger nut than mII!
__________________________________________________ __

Old May 23rd 07, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

"Vendicar Decarian" wrote:
Ooh, you are coming to give me your woodie ay?

"KE4ODD" wrote
Yep!

Excellent. I look forward to you giving me an excuse to gut you.

Old May 23rd 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

"KE4ODD" wrote
I think we have finally found a bigger nut than mII!

And where are those WMD again KE4ODD?

Talk about nuts......

Old May 23rd 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:31:09 +0430, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:

"Vendicar Decarian" wrote:
Ooh, you are coming to give me your woodie ay?

"KE4ODD" wrote
Yep!

Excellent. I look forward to you giving me an excuse to gut you.

If you can get up after it.....good for you!
__________________________________________________ __

Old May 23rd 07, 07:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:32:20 +0430, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:

"KE4ODD" wrote
I think we have finally found a bigger nut than mII!

And where are those WMD again KE4ODD?

Talk about nuts......

What does that have to do with the conversation at hand?
__________________________________________________ __

Old May 23rd 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

"KE4ODD" wrote
If you can get up after it.....good for you!

From what I hear, you can hardly get your woodie up at all.

When is the last time you had your wife in for service? I can hear her in
the background, She's crying for a real hard home run, relegated to using
her aluminum while your woodie is out of service.

Old May 23rd 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

KE4ODD" wrote
What does that have to do with the conversation at hand?

Illustrating that you are not only a nut, but an ignorant nut as well.