Old April 26th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default csv files

anyone know a web site where I can download shortwave CSV frequency files ?

Old April 26th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"labtech_one" wrote in message
anyone know a web site where I can download shortwave CSV frequency files

?

There you go.

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/dx_e.html

Old April 26th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 25, 10:43 pm, "labtech_one" wrote:
anyone know a web site where I can download shortwave CSV frequency files ?

You can go to prime shortwave

copy it into text

load it into Excel

Save it in CSV

Cleaning out old files Les Shortwave 0 February 25th 05 02:25 PM
New Files David Fuller Scanner 0 March 1st 04 06:13 AM
Pro 92 SPG files rjj Scanner 1 January 6th 04 03:26 PM
.EZ files to .N4W files conversion Martin Antenna 1 August 11th 03 12:01 AM