Old April 26th 07, 11:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dx Now

1000-1100 As India All India R. 15020, 15410, 17800

I havem on 15020

Burr

Old April 26th 07, 11:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr read your e-mail

Old April 26th 07, 11:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"labtech_one" wrote in message
Burr read your e-mail

"download.com" wrote in message
1000-1100 As India All India R. 15020, 15410, 17800

I havem on 15020

Burr

Yup, I hear that from time to time. When I was working in long lines it was
a relay pulling up and down with out enough sig to hold it up.

Burr

Old April 26th 07, 11:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It's staying about the same eachtime.

I have heard this off while SWing.

Burr

Old April 26th 07, 11:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't know!!

Nice software, where did you get it, I would sure like to have it.

I have to go pickup my wife in a minute.

I'll be back later

Burr

Old April 26th 07, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"labtech_one" wrote in message
http://www.winradio.com/home/3150i.htm

"download.com" wrote in message
I don't know!!

Nice software, where did you get it, I would sure like to have it.

I have to go pickup my wife in a minute.

I'll be back later

Burr

That thing cost an arm and a leg!!

I'm pour!!

Burr

Old April 26th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It would be nice to have and I am sure it's a lot of fun but I just can't
spend that much money anytime soon.
I am fixing to buy a lot in Plawan and build a Bambo house this year I hope
and I am also buying stock while it is down so I HAVE NO MONEY

Burr