Old May 2nd 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) English to become official language of EU

RHF wrote:
On Apr 29, 2:14 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dalaph" anon@anonn wrote in ...

"m II" wrote in messagenews:xe4Zh.12424$JF6.54@edtnps90...
Not Roger wrote:
Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is a religion of violence,
vengeance,
and wanton slaughter.
So, they're as bad as the zionist Christians? They can't be. The body
count production is vastly in favour of the followers of the 'Prince of
Peace'.
mike
All I need to know about Islam, I learned on Sept 11th, 2001.
And when Christians start televising beheadings on the internet, then you
can cast stones.

- Torquemada did not have a TV station....

DE - So you Equate the Actions of Christians 6-Centuries
Ago as Justification for the Acts of Islam-O-Facist Today.

It's still the same old tired excuse no matter which God is invoked.

JB

Tomás de Torquemada (1420 - 1498)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torquemada

ok - so now go submit yourself to the will of allah ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Old May 2nd 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Stupidity to become official language of Telamon

In article JDyZh.9383$Dq6.8909@edtnps82, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

mII is a girl, right?
Yes, and apparently a girl without a radio.

No radio or moral compass.

You ignorant hypocrite. I've seen what YOU accept as moral and decent.
Remember the following garbage from your G_d fearing friends?
You appear to be just like them, a racist pig who doesn't know what
morals, truth and respect for your fellow man means. I hope you choke on
your perverted sense of self worth.

God is not a swear word and you do not have to edit it out of fear of
offending someone you weirdo.

If you have a problem with peoples race, morals, truth, or religion do
not project your inadequacies onto other people.

I hope instead of choking you wise up instead.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 2nd 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My GOD is real.Thank GOD I am not Brit or Canadian and I don't live in
Limeyland or Canada.
U.S.Military never lost a single Battle in Vietnam.Congress stopped the
funding.
cuhulin

Old May 2nd 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

It's still the same old tired excuse no matter which God is invoked.

that reminded me of:

http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/withgod.html

mike
Old May 2nd 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Not Roger wrote:
Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is a religion of violence,
vengeance,
and wanton slaughter.
So, they're as bad as the zionist Christians? They can't be. The body
count production is vastly in favour of the followers of the 'Prince of
Peace'.
mike
All I need to know about Islam, I learned on Sept 11th, 2001.
And when Christians start televising beheadings on the internet, then you
can cast stones.

They don't televise abortion clinic bombings or cross burnings. They didn't
have television during the Crusades or the witch trials. Not excusing either
party's actions, only pointing up facts.- Hide quoted text -

BAD,

[Reality Check] Christians are Not the Ones Going Around with
Machine Guns, Grenades and Bombs on Fridays Attacking Islamic
Mosques.

Firebombs do seem to be the choice of weapons for Christians.

But this is a regular 'happening' in many Islamic Countries
for Muslims to Attack Christian Churches on Sundays. Especially in
Pakistan and Indonesia. In Indonesia over 20 years 1000 Christian
Churches were in-fact attacked. In these "ATTACKS" People were
Murdered and buildings destroyed. Think Of It: That is one Attack a
Week, Every Week for 20 Years. So is there a pattern here? Some
reasonable people think so.

The Christians also seem to be quite capable of inflicting revenge when
they so desi

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...15/ai_53475490

JB

God {Allah} Help Me to Know My Friends and My Enemies.
And Give Me the Wisdom to Know the Difference - Amen ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Old May 2nd 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Not Roger wrote:
[...]

OK give me a modern {current} citiation were Christians
have been systematically Killing and Attacking Muslims
on a Weekly basis for 5, 10, 15 or 20 Years . . .
waiting , , ,
Waiting . . .
WAITING ! ! !

~ RHF
Old May 2nd 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Not Roger wrote:
[...]

This has nothing to do with "GOD" [.]

This has to do with the Reality of the World that
We Live In Today -and- Bringing up something
that happened 4-to-6 Hundred (X100) Years :
Just means that you or anyone can not Win the
Debate on the Merits of What Is Happening Today
-and- Have to resort to bringing up a historical fact
as justification the present day actions of Terrorist.

Oops Did You Forget That They Are Terrorist ? ~ RHF

Oh - That's Right for You and the Apologist Democrat
Liberals and One World "Kumbaya" Dreamers the
Events of 9/11 -are- An Inconvenient Truth
- 9/11 Happened and will Happen Again
- The Terrorist Are Real and Must Be Dealt With
- Innocent People Died and More Will Die
The Truth -is- Reality -and- Reality -is- The Truth
.
.
.. .

.. .

Old May 2nd 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

OK give me a modern {current} citiation were Christians
have been systematically Killing and Attacking Muslims
on a Weekly basis for 5, 10, 15 or 20 Years . . .
waiting , , ,
Waiting . . .
WAITING ! ! !

Six years ago, in the heart of Europe, about 8,000 men and boys were
murdered in a small place over a period of 10 days. They had been
captured by the Bosnian Serb army as they were trying to escape from the
enclave of Srebrenica on the border between Serbia and Bosnia.

The enclave, which had been declared a "safe area" under United Nations
protection in April 1993, was taken by the Serbs on July 11th 1995.

At first the killings were sporadic, with men, women and children being
beaten, stoned and stabbed to death. Soon, the massacre became systematic.

The men and boys aged 13 and upwards were separated from the women.

Near the village of Meces, 150 Bosnian Muslim men were forced to dig
their own graves and then executed. By the next day, the army had
brought in excavators to dig the graves, making the process more efficient.

http://tinyurl.com/2cky63
Bosnian Serb authorities admitted for the first time that Serb forces
slaughtered more than 7,000 Muslims in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre,
Europe's worst atrocity since World War II. "I am confirming that the
number (of victims) is higher than 7,000.

http://www.edwardtbabinski.us/articl...h_clinton.html
Nigeria: 'christians' kill 600+ 'muslims' in revenge bloodbath

http://tinyurl.com/267sej
It is very clear that Nato intervened to Yugoslavia not to protect
innocent people from being slaughtered by the Serbian Army. But to stop
Bosnians and Kosovar Albanians getting help from other Muslim nations
such as Saudi Arabia, Iran and others. So why did the West stayed silent
for years and more than 300,000 mainly "Muslim Bosnians" died needlessly.

http://www.ejil.org/forum/messages/712.html

In Darfur, militant Islamic militias are killing Nubian Christians and
in Nigeria, Christians are killing Moslems, and not long ago, Moslems
were killing Christians. It is true, by the way, that the Serbian
Christians were killing Moslems a decade ago, but two wrongs don't make
a right.

http://www.voicesforafrica.homestead.com/index.html

Christians kill Muslims following warning by Nigerian Archbishop

http://tinyurl.com/2moemo

Indonesia executes 3 Christians for killing Muslims

http://snipurl.com/1j0x5

Nigerian Christians have gone on an anti-Muslim killing spree,

http://tinyurl.com/37pkun

Christian rioters killed at least one Muslim and torched mosques in the
southern Nigerian city of Onitsha on Tuesday in retaliation for
anti-Christian violence that killed dozens in the north, witnesses said.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/425822/663951

Old May 2nd 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It's War all over the World.Like those Sherwin Williams paint cans,Blood
Red War,Covers the World.Sadly,Unfortunately,there will always be
War,Blood Red War,all over,Covering the World.
cuhulin