Old May 2nd 07, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) English to become official language of EU

wrote in message
Guadalahara,(spelling) Mexico has a big enclave of Americans (probally
some Canadians too) who live there,I have read about it before.

The expat community is at Lake Chapala, not Guadalajara. It is about an hour
outside of the very big city of Guadalajara, and it is that city's airport
one would fly in to.

Old May 2nd 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

David 'I dreamt it, therefore it must be true', still posing as 'Eduardo', a
shtik he dreamed up c.2000, wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 2, 6:36 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

ups.com...
.

No, I am refuting the post that tries to make it seem that other
religions
are blameless for the same sort of thing. The Holocaust also comes to
mind...- Hide quoted text -

DE - So the NAZI were a Religious Group . . . ~ RHF

No, they were a totally Christian political group who had an agenda of
religious persecution based on the feeling that they were superior to the
members of that group.

DE - So the NAZI's "were a totally Christian political group"

I believe that there are many Christians and Christian Groups
would would beg-to-differ-with-you that the NAZI's were a
'christian group'. ~ RHF

They didn't admit Jews, did they?

Probably didn't admit fake Hispanics such as yourself either.

Old May 2nd 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Never Meant So Many Hate Filled People As The So-Called "Peace-Niks"

On May 2, 12:25 pm, Tommy Tootles wrote:
Cato wrote:
Ya, thats right. Dumbass Canucks. Like the ones fighting the
Taliban and Al Qaeda

Cato, Cato, Cato...

Please don't repeat and perpetuate the Viet Nam era mentality that
people are against the troops (American or Canadian). NO ONE, repeat:
*NO ONE* is against the *troops*--just the ******* asshole politicians
that lied and deceived us into a fraudulent, phony war.

TT -fyi- When You Get Spit-On -it- Gets Personal [.]

When You Get Called A Baby Killer -it- Gets Personal [.]

- - - and I was just a Civilian Worker driving to work
on a Military Base during the Vietnam War.

FWIW - Never meant so many Hate Filled People
as the so called "Peace-Niks" -who- Loved-the-World
-and- Hate America [.]

America's Fighting Men and Women are Citizen Soldiers
who are doing a very dirty job of Protecting Our Lives and
Rights -and- They have Earned and Deserves Our Honor
and Respect for Standing in Harms Way on Our Behalf.

IMHO - Most of the "Peace-Niks" are 'political cadre' : Who
to use your words are : fraudulent-phony-*******-assholes.

yes i said that ~ RHF
Old May 2nd 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 2, 11:33 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

ups.com...

On May 2, 6:36 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

roups.com...
.

No, I am refuting the post that tries to make it seem that other
religions
are blameless for the same sort of thing. The Holocaust also comes to
mind...- Hide quoted text -

DE - So the NAZI were a Religious Group . . . ~ RHF

No, they were a totally Christian political group who had an agenda of
religious persecution based on the feeling that they were superior to the
members of that group.

DE - So the NAZI's "were a totally Christian political group"

I believe that there are many Christians and Christian Groups
would would beg-to-differ-with-you that the NAZI's were a
'christian group'. ~ RHF

- They didn't admit Jews, did they?

DE - You Got A Problem With "Jews" ? ~ RHF

Maybe you should consult with Iranian President
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on his 'feelings' about
"The Jews" and and Iran Going Nuclear !

IMHO - The NAZI's circa 1920-1945 are History
-but- never the less Yesterdays News.
Old May 4th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cato wrote:
[...]

. .

Hey redneck ****wad; time to pull down the panties and squeal like a
pig.

Old May 5th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Cato wrote:
[...]

pig.- Hide quoted text -

"B" is for Butt-Hole in-search-of Hot-Mail {Male}

So Are You Begging For Some Deliverance ?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068473/combined

Well then Go Deliver Yourself Unto Yourself !

Now go back to "Alt.Gossip.Celebrities" where your
Tiny-Ameba-Brain can function in the cess-pool of
Hollywood Liberals and want-to-be leftest-suck-asses.

~ RHF
Old May 6th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

It's still the same old tired excuse no matter which God is invoked.

that reminded me of:

http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/withgod.html

mike

An excellent song!

JB

Old May 6th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Officially or Unofficially,,,,, English Language is the OFFICIAL
LANGUAGE of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,,, and also around the
WORLD.Why? you may ask? (you may) Because so many Countries around the
World do business with the United States of America,,,, they MUST speak
the English Language.A lot of those Vietnamese people I saw in Vietnam
and the Vietnamese people whom worked with (ammo dump,three miles North
of the North Gate (www.devilfinder.com Map Tan Son Nhut) of Tan Son
Nhut www.tsna.org with me and other U.S.Arrmy people,they spoke the
English Language pretty dang good.

Hey Sang,what her name?,as I was dropping her off at S-4 on our way to
our ammo dump [Sang,,, Mope,she Butterfly Girl,she fly from guy to guy]
cuhulin

Old May 6th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On May 1, 6:43 pm, John Barnard wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Apr 29, 2:14 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dalaph" anon@anonn wrote in ...
"m II" wrote in messagenews:xe4Zh.12424$JF6.54@edtnps90...
Not Roger wrote:
Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is a religion of violence,
vengeance,
and wanton slaughter.
So, they're as bad as the zionist Christians? They can't be. The body
count production is vastly in favour of the followers of the 'Prince of
Peace'.
mike
All I need to know about Islam, I learned on Sept 11th, 2001.
And when Christians start televising beheadings on the internet, then you
can cast stones.
- Torquemada did not have a TV station....
DE - So you Equate the Actions of Christians 6-Centuries
Ago as Justification for the Acts of Islam-O-Facist Today.

It's still the same old tired excuse no matter which God is invoked.

JB

Tomás de Torquemada (1420 - 1498)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torquemada
ok - so now go submit yourself to the will of allah ~ RHF
.
.

JB,

This has nothing to do with "GOD" [.]

If invoking "God" as justification for slaughter, irrespective of the
time, then it has everything to do with religion and "God". Control by
any other name is still control.

This has to do with the Reality of the World that
We Live In Today -and- Bringing up something
that happened 4-to-6 Hundred (X100) Years :
Just means that you or anyone can not Win the
Debate on the Merits of What Is Happening Today
-and- Have to resort to bringing up a historical fact
as justification the present day actions of Terrorist.

The above tells me 2 things:

a. You have no concept of history and,
b. You have no concept of other cultures and mindsets.

Oops Did You Forget That They Are Terrorist ? ~ RHF

And I'm sure that the inhabitants of the Middle East had such glowing
thoughts of the Crusaders.

Oh - That's Right for You and the Apologist Democrat
Liberals and One World "Kumbaya" Dreamers the
Events of 9/11 -are- An Inconvenient Truth
- 9/11 Happened and will Happen Again

The ensuing hype and paranoia, the fractures and the divisions, the raw
polarization have done more to defeat the USA than another terrorist
attack.

- The Terrorist Are Real and Must Be Dealt With

Plan to lock everyone up in prison?

- Innocent People Died and More Will Die

On both sides. But that's your "inconvenient truth".

The Truth -is- Reality -and- Reality -is- The Truth

JB

.
.
. .

. .

Old May 6th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
Not Roger wrote:
Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is a religion of violence,
vengeance,
and wanton slaughter.
So, they're as bad as the zionist Christians? They can't be. The body
count production is vastly in favour of the followers of the 'Prince of
Peace'.
mike
All I need to know about Islam, I learned on Sept 11th, 2001.
And when Christians start televising beheadings on the internet, then you
can cast stones.
They don't televise abortion clinic bombings or cross burnings. They didn't
have television during the Crusades or the witch trials. Not excusing either
party's actions, only pointing up facts.- Hide quoted text -
BAD,
[Reality Check] Christians are Not the Ones Going Around with
Machine Guns, Grenades and Bombs on Fridays Attacking Islamic
Mosques.

Firebombs do seem to be the choice of weapons for Christians.

But this is a regular 'happening' in many Islamic Countries

for Muslims to Attack Christian Churches on Sundays. Especially in
Pakistan and Indonesia. In Indonesia over 20 years 1000 Christian
Churches were in-fact attacked. In these "ATTACKS" People were
Murdered and buildings destroyed. Think Of It: That is one Attack a
Week, Every Week for 20 Years. So is there a pattern here? Some
reasonable people think so.

The Christians also seem to be quite capable of inflicting revenge when
they so desi

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...15/ai_53475490

JB

God {Allah} Help Me to Know My Friends and My Enemies.
And Give Me the Wisdom to Know the Difference - Amen ~ RHF
.
.

JB,

OK give me a modern {current} citiation were Christians
have been systematically Killing and Attacking Muslims
on a Weekly basis for 5, 10, 15 or 20 Years . . .
waiting , , ,
Waiting . . .
WAITING ! ! !

~ RHF
.
.
. .

Take a look at what mII has shown - he did a stellar job of giving you
proof.

JB