Old May 2nd 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Not eating myself to death,

"download.com" wrote in message

Another hard day under the palm trees!

Grilled turkey dog dogs, brown mustard, chopped brown onions and pickle
relish on a toasted hot dog bun. No Ruffles (only allowed two bags a

month)
but still have some Diet Coke.

THEN, out in the hammock for a little "custom" DXing. They say it may rain
again this year like maybe next month so I need to fix the roof by the end
of the month or move the table so it won't get wet, we'll see!

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E, Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat800, YB400

Drake SW8, BC895/245XLT

200' Long Wire

A photo of this dxing paradise somewhere on the net would be fitting....

Old May 2nd 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Weather dudes and dudettes on local tv news said we might get some rain
today/tonight.I hope so,we need rain.Send us some rain.Yesterday
evening,one of those divorced wimmins next door was painting some
kitchen cabinet doors in the back yard over there.She said she is going
to bring me a plate of food that she is cooking up.A couple of weeks ago
she brought me plate of food,steak and butter beans with a chunk of
french bread.If she doesn't bring me a plate of food this evening,I
reckon I will have to open up some canned grub I have here and chunk it
in the oven and heat it up for supper.I ought to learn how to cook.I
haven't been to the food store in two weeks and three days,I reckon
tomorrow afternoon,I will go to the Goodwill store on my way to the Wal
Mart food store.Ace Eli and Roger of the Skies flick is on Radio tb on
the FMC channel.
cuhulin