RadioBanter

-   -   BBC about us "Bad Americans" (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/119163-re-bbc-about-us-bad-americans.html)

[email protected] May 10th 07 05:29 PM

BBC about us "Bad Americans"

I like to read about those people who go over Niagara Falls in a Barrel.

Yeah,and whats the name of that Niagara Falls newspaper and that guy
there whom was calling out bush because bush is gay? I read that article
a few years ago at one of those Russky onlne news papers.
cuhulin

[email protected] May 10th 07 06:42 PM

BBC about us "Bad Americans"

Yeah,,, us Americans are Bad.We Bad,We Bad,We Bad.We sooooo Baddddd, we
are Gooddddddd.Some people are dieing to gitz into America,,, We soooooo
Baddddddd,,,,,,,
cuhulin,the Bad American