Old May 10th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BBC about us "Bad Americans"

I like to read about those people who go over Niagara Falls in a Barrel.

Yeah,and whats the name of that Niagara Falls newspaper and that guy
there whom was calling out bush because bush is gay? I read that article
a few years ago at one of those Russky onlne news papers.
cuhulin

Old May 10th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeah,,, us Americans are Bad.We Bad,We Bad,We Bad.We sooooo Baddddd, we
are Gooddddddd.Some people are dieing to gitz into America,,, We soooooo
Baddddddd,,,,,,,
cuhulin,the Bad American