Old May 10th 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Gimmie

condi's email address.I have something to say to bush's bed time girl
friend.
cuhulin

Old May 11th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

youre about half a second away from my kill file. Stop this junk. At least
mark it OT.

Old May 12th 07, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 10, 11:51 am, wrote:
condi's email address.I have something to say to bush's bed time girl
friend.
cuhulin

Cuhulin - The Good Ship "Altair Voyager" will be crusing
through your house very soon - fool speed ahead ~ RHF
Old May 12th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

fool speed ahead ~ RHF

That's about right...

mike
Old May 12th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Good Ship??? UNTUHHH,,,, y'all don't understand about WebTV.NO,''Good
Ships'' will be crusing by here.
All I wanted to do is ask Condi Rice if I can marry her for the
weekends.
cuhulin

Old May 12th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I CAN email the White House.I know about their White Towers ISP.
cuhulin

Old May 12th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And,m II,,, I am all about wrong and right.Even when I am wrong,,, I am
right.Halls of Montezuma movie is on Radio tb now,,, Fox Movie
Channel.Lets see you ''touch'' that ONE!
cuhulin

Old May 12th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Now starting on Radio tb,,,, Guns at Batasi.Next up,Guilty Conscience
movie.Wait a minute! that sounds like me!
cuhulin

Old May 12th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 12, 9:20 am, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:

fool speed ahead ~ RHF

That's about right...

mike

Mike sort of like a fully {fooly} functioning operating system

Apple Fully Functioning

Microsoft Fooly Functioning

let the o/s flame wars begin ~ RHF