Old May 11th 07, 09:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Damn I'm having fun

Damn I'm having fun.

The fuel pump relay has gone out on my little Suzuki Multi Cab 4w drive
pickup and I am playing hell getting big fat butt and hands in the little
Jap SOB.

The pump is good. This is a conversion from right to left hand drive; it
is so small it looks like a pregnant roller-skate. The wire are all crossed
up so I put a buzzer on the leads and started tracing it. I am with in a
foot of where the relay has to be but I can't get my hand on it or see it. I
am going to get a can opener in a minute and I'll get to the little SOB!

I don't want to rewire it to the coil because if I have a wreck it would
keep pumping gas until the key is turned off so I would like to find the
relay.

Damn I'm having fun!!!!!

Island Burr

Old May 11th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Every once in a while,I see a little mini Suzuki mini pickup truck
running around town,it looks kind of like an over grown toy.I think it's
a Suzuki.Whats that website I saw a few (shrew) months ago? Let me look
it up,I know I emailed it to meself,,,,,,,
Here T'IS,,,, www.usedminitrucks.com

Home of Gung Ho Trucks.Gung Ho is Chinese,means,,,, Work Together.
cuhulin

Damn Code!!! Twistedhed Must Go CB 2 July 8th 04 03:44 PM
Damn Code!!! JJ Policy 3 July 1st 04 09:56 PM
Damn Code!!! JJ CB 3 July 1st 04 09:56 PM
Damn Code!!! Twistedhed CB 1 July 1st 04 04:20 PM
What a damn idiot.............. K3QAM Pete Shortwave 21 April 17th 04 06:08 PM