Old May 11th 07, 09:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT- Politics

Politics is getting hot over here. There have been over 100 political
killings in the last month or so.

Things are not too bad here, one of the local politicians committed
suicide today, he shot himself in the head three times.

Three days until the election is three days away and I am lying low,
staying close to the house and out of site.

Most of the news is blocked so I get most of my news from the BBC/CNN TV
and radio plus online news from the local papers.

Burr

Old May 11th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote:

Politics is getting hot over here. There have been over 100 political
killings in the last month or so.

Things are not too bad here, one of the local politicians committed
suicide today, he shot himself in the head three times.

Suicide huh?

Pausing only to reload....

Old May 11th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 11, 1:32 pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote:

Politics is getting hot over here. There have been over 100 political
killings in the last month or so.

Things are not too bad here, one of the local politicians committed
suicide today, he shot himself in the head three times.

Suicide huh?

Pausing only to reload....

Must have been a Single Shot Pistol . . .

Old May 11th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 11, 1:59 am, "download.com" wrote:
Politics is getting hot over here. There have been over 100 political
killings in the last month or so.

Things are not too bad here, one of the local politicians committed
suicide today, he shot himself in the head three times.

Three days until the election is three days away and I am lying low,
staying close to the house and out of site.

Most of the news is blocked so I get most of my news from the BBC/CNN TV
and radio plus online news from the local papers.

Burr

BURR,

Clearly the phase "Committing Political Suicide"
goes beyond mere words over there.
Old May 12th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 11 May 2007 05:03:52 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

"download.com" wrote:

Politics is getting hot over here. There have been over 100 political
killings in the last month or so.

Things are not too bad here, one of the local politicians committed
suicide today, he shot himself in the head three times.

Suicide huh?

The first two bullets didn't work? Sounds like an Aggie joke.

bob
k5qwg

Old May 12th 07, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 11, 1:59 am, "download.com" wrote:
Politics is getting hot over here. There have been over 100 political
killings in the last month or so.

Things are not too bad here, one of the local politicians committed
suicide today, he shot himself in the head three times.

Three days until the election is three days away and I am lying low,
staying close to the house and out of site.

Most of the news is blocked so I get most of my news from the BBC/CNN TV
and radio plus online news from the local papers.

Burr

Three times??? What the F___!!
O.K., it's a joke right??? Sure as hell wasn't using a .44.

Old May 12th 07, 08:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Cato" wrote in message
ps.com...
On May 11, 1:59 am, "download.com" wrote:
Politics is getting hot over here. There have been over 100 political
killings in the last month or so.

Things are not too bad here, one of the local politicians committed
suicide today, he shot himself in the head three times.

Three days until the election is three days away and I am lying low,
staying close to the house and out of site.

Most of the news is blocked so I get most of my news from the BBC/CNN
TV
and radio plus online news from the local papers.

Burr

Three times??? What the F___!!
O.K., it's a joke right??? Sure as hell wasn't using a .44.

Think it was a shotgun!!!

Someone explain it.

Burr

Old May 12th 07, 08:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Cato"

Three times??? What the F___!!
O.K., it's a joke right??? Sure as hell wasn't using a .44.

Cato, Steve is fixing to get all over you. Better dig a hole and get in the
pull it in after you.

Ducking,

Burr

Old May 16th 07, 06:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

"download.com" wrote:

Politics is getting hot over here. There have been over 100

political
killings in the last month or so.

Things are not too bad here, one of the local politicians committed
suicide today, he shot himself in the head three times.

Suicide huh?

The first two bullets didn't work? Sounds like an Aggie joke.

bob
k5qwg

Nah, most Aggies do know how to use a gun

Old May 19th 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11 May 2007 23:56:53 -0700, Cato wrote:

On May 11, 1:59 am, "download.com" wrote:
Politics is getting hot over here. There have been over 100 political
killings in the last month or so.

Things are not too bad here, one of the local politicians committed
suicide today, he shot himself in the head three times.

Three days until the election is three days away and I am lying low,
staying close to the house and out of site.

Most of the news is blocked so I get most of my news from the BBC/CNN TV
and radio plus online news from the local papers.

Burr

Three times??? What the F___!!
O.K., it's a joke right??? Sure as hell wasn't using a .44.

Unless they were a really bad shot.

POLITICS Shortwave 0 November 12th 04 04:40 PM
No politics Mike Terry Shortwave 1 August 24th 04 10:15 PM
Is this Rec. Politics ? Pilotbutteradio Shortwave 15 June 7th 04 06:51 PM
Enough politics! (something completely, er different) Earl of Curley General 0 August 10th 03 03:01 AM
Enough politics! (something completely, er different) Earl of Curley General 0 August 10th 03 03:01 AM