Old May 19th 07, 09:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
CP CP is offline

Default trade ICOM R-71A for Kenwood TS-830S

The ICR-71A is working perfect and has a CW filter (Fox Tango or such) &
original box and manual. The radio's power supply was reworked with
regulator chip instead of overheated pass transistors. I am looking for a
very good TS-830S to trade for.
This will have to be a face to face trade, I'm in the SE Michigan area.
TRADES ONLY. If interested email k b 8 t l at y a h oo d ot
com
I can supply pictures of the radio for those interested.
Bob